Props Energy sword model, old sources appear to be missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cm2

Hello everyone, I am looking for an energy sword pepakura model, and it seem that all of the previous locations have removed it from their servers.

I have read through the forums and cannot find a full unfold.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/21775-Energy-Sword-Unfold/page2?highlight=energy+sword+model

The links given in the thread of no longer working. Could anyone send me or redirect me to a location with these files?

I have found unfolded models, but not the completed versions. I realize that there are multiple energy swords, but it makes little difference to me which one it is.

Can anyone help?

Well I created the original pepakura file for the energy sword but 4shared got rid of all my files looks like I need to re-rip the model and unfold it again unles someone here has the file and could share it, the file really needs to make it onto the 405th pep wiki sometime soon.

Thank you, I found the file. I agree that a link should be placed in the file index, would make it much easier for other people to find. I was considering making two sides to the sword out of polycarbonate then gluing them together with EL wire in the middle, thoughts?

I think that is a great idea. My method is very similar to yours. I was thinking about pepping the whole sword and then make a mold for one half of the blade. Then use something like a lacquer another clear/semi-transparent agent to create a shell that is smooth on the outside (the part that was flat against the mold), but textured on the inside so that when the sword is lit up by EL wire it mimics an uneven distribution of energy throughout the sword.

I just posted a new thread with details on my plan. I had not thought of texturing the inside instead of the outside, that is a very good idea. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what I've posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back