Energy Sword...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonGotOwned

Hey guys. I want to go around building an energy sword as a prop for my little brother's Halloween costume. (He just wants the sword.) So I'm assuming plastic would be the best thing to do, but I' not really sure of how to create it exactly. And I would assume paint it? Any help would be great. Thanks!

JohnsonGotOwned said:
Hey guys. I want to go around building an energy sword as a prop for my little brother's Halloween costume. (He just wants the sword.) So I'm assuming plastic would be the best thing to do, but I' not really sure of how to create it exactly. And I would assume paint it? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Cheap and okay, or good and functional, well nowhere along the lines of stabbing someone o_O But you could cut two of the swords shapes then neon light fuse them together but neon lights, but this method isn't cheap! Theres always glow in the dark paint which works really good. Good luck with the biuld! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would consider building it like the way Sean made his, with clear plexiglass, I think you can find some in a hardware store, but I'm not sure.

yeah using Plexiglases would be a good idea but if you want ligs or anything in it thats going to cost alot more. im not sure how you could make the handle. maybe out of fiberglass or something

You can get plexiglass at Lowes. They have different thicknesses and if you want a square piece they can even cut it down for you.

Evil Femle said:
You can get plexiglass at Lowes. They have different thicknesses and if you want a square piece they can even cut it down for you.

yeah I was gonna say plexi glass Ive been considering making one myself i work at the home depot we got just about everything you need except we dont cut it the lowes idea does sound much better good luck man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back