Enrisan's Mk Vi Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gman said:
One question, what are you using for the padding inside your helmet?
headliner fabric. I borrowed Sean's method. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm finally back home today so I have the remaining pictures.
shinsblue.jpg

visor is temporarily in place.
helmetinterior2.jpg

I borrowed someone's pvc skeleton design (I forgot to make the head).
stickman.jpg

Thanks!

Phoenix_92 said:
That's awesome man! What did you use for the led covers on the helmet?
Thanks. The LED covers came with my kit from Sean, but I believe they're some kind of acrylic spheres for like floral designs. Correct me if I'm wrong Sean, I can't remember.

You're doing a great job with this. I gotta get your the rest of your parts!

Nice job on the helmet, you know it doesn't always have to be battle damaged looking because there's multiplayer style Armor and Chief style. Though, we like everything to our own custom. Very Nice.

Enrisan said:
Thanks Adam! Can't wait for those!
Update:
finished up the forearm and shins!
I might add a bit more weathering in certain parts on the shins, but they're good for now.
shindone.jpg

shinsdone2.jpg

forearmdone.jpg

forearmdone2.jpg

Short update today:
I won't be updating this for a while, not that anyone really checks often but I'll be working on some new parts. It will take me a few weeks to get these done.

totally awesome AR for winning Adam's contest.
mewithAR2.jpg

shoulders, belt packs, buttplate, forearm.
newparts.jpg

this super awesome gift that I received from Sean a few months ago and haven't had the chance to work on.
swordhandle.jpg

the template for the blade.
swordtemplate.jpg

something that was going to get thrown away, can possibly be used for padding.
foampadding.jpg

I'm starting work on this stuff tomorrow, I'll update once they are all done and painted...this may takes a while.

That looks so good.

I got a question. How tall are you and could you take a pic with some muckle stuff on?

Macattack64 said:
That looks so good.

I got a question. How tall are you and could you take a pic with some muckle stuff on?
thanks.
I'm only around 5' 7".... I'll be a short spartan. I'll take some pictures once I get a good undersuit... I'm kind of broke right now, so that may be a while.

Lucky! I don't know were to start now. Last time I was working on my armor I was almost done with the helmet, and I was going to take a break and when I came back my dog chewed the whole thing up. I was working on a table, I guess she jumped up and grabbed it :mad: Oh well, I dont know if I should start over or if I should give up.

BobvDijk said:
Looking very good, i will keep an eye on here
Are you going to use plaexiglass for your energy sword?
thanks, and yeah most likely.

Halo3Lover117 said:
Lucky! I don't know were to start now. Last time I was working on my armor I was almost done with the helmet, and I was going to take a break and when I came back my dog chewed the whole thing up. I was working on a table, I guess she jumped up and grabbed it :mad: Oh well, I dont know if I should start over or if I should give up.
I'm sorry about your helmet, but don't give up! Try again and keep it away from the dog this time lol.

hey i been looking for those tights and i was wandering if you could help me out by giving me the link for them cuz i cant seem to find them anywhere i look. thanks
EMOD360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back