Eod And Mk6 W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT GRAVE

since im still trying to find a way to make the pilot helm work right. i started a EOD helmet, which i am almost done and some mk5 armor to wear with it. the armor is only starting to be pep'd right now with the l/shoulder, back plate and torso ready.

outer resin

DSCN0565.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

ok, since i hate to not be organized. i have killed most of the pics and put them together in one. so the page will load easier and less things to go through

EODMIX.jpg

Underdogg13 said:
You should try some more HD bicep pieces. Nice work on the helms though, and is that a Recon chest I spot?

i dont like the hd stuff. i would rather to try the filler and a dremil to get my detail.

and yes it is. so as long as its the same size as my mk5 i may just use it

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, im going to find some yellow or orange sunglasses and mount the lenses inside. the only trouble is finding ones that arent mirrored

ok, now that im onto the painting, before the eyes are set.

but for some reason it doesnt look right about it. this will be a different color. but something is off or missing, i cant figure it out. something needs to be done so that i can get back to work on the shoulders

i see your problem, you painted too much grey, the top part should be black,so the part between the eyes. and the "mouth" piece needs to be other color so it wont be so grey

if i can figure out how to post a pic i will do it

EDIT: here you can see the details your missing

EOD.jpg

ok the ranger has been sprayed as the last coat. tonight will be the battle damage and the clear coat.

if dry possible lenses. pic will be added tonight (in 4 hours or so)

hey what is the scale you used in your build i tryed to build on earlier this year and it was was to small for my head. also is that a supertaco build

rvb18 said:
your wearing that mark V shoulder backwards

well, i did print off the left shoulder, and wearing on left shoulder

Doo Lop said:
hey what is the scale you used in your build i tryed to build on earlier this year and it was was to small for my head. also is that a supertaco build

i dont know what build it is. what i did was measured my head length, width and depth. took all the inch measures. converted into mm and typed it in to the rescale until i got a size that i liked. it is big, but its ment to fit my paintball mask.

i did make the original sized one that would fit me, but... you'd have to cut out the entire bottom lip and make sure your fiber is perfect.

if you have any more questions feel free to ask, i dont mind

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a good idea I think im going with slyfo's build the eyes are not cut out and its only for a freind who's an active EOD for real. but thanks for the help

thanks shane. i hope it keeps going as well as it has been

SSPX0051.jpg

wow, ive been trying to load video on here and i guess its not possible unless its youtube.. BAWLS!

would really like it if photobucket worked. unless im doing something wrong

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO3pJyMNZi4[/media]

Looks great. Don't see to many of those done.

It kind of reminds a little abit like a Storm Trooper.

Keep up the good work.

i had a problem with the mark V shoulders, the damn thing kept printing off the right shoulder. and i found out the file was flipped to make the left so make sure the flip pattern button is on/off depending on which side your making.

both of them are fine and i should have some full fiber or filler pics up here by friday

but for now EOD with temp lenses. if anyone has done the EOD lenses, let me know what you used. mine arent that great

EODMIX.jpg

ok since the mk5 shoulders are in the shop, and its too dark and cold up here...

started doing some more pep'n. the next project for next weeks resin. so it looks like the chest will be the last thing i do

DSCN0594.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back