Eod Chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newpol51

hi does any body have the eod chesplate with backpack as well and in HD please show me the link.

thanks,shipmaster51

Question marks in the thread title help tell people you want help. It also keeps you from disappointing people that think your working on something rather than just searching for it. ;)

23Magnum said:
Question marks in the thread title help tell people you want help. It also keeps you from disappointing people that think your working on something rather than just searching for it. ;)
ok thanks

p.s. i am actually gonnan use this thread for my eod chest build

Hellracer said:
Looking for the same thing here.
found the front but no back.
my idea was get a high detail mark 6 back piece edit the flaps and stuff fold it,glass it then connect it to the chest

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipmaster51 said:
my idea was get a high detail mark 6 back piece edit the flaps and stuff fold it,glass it then connect it to the chest

Yeah was planning on doing the same but if someone had a full eod chest that would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually when a perm chest is made, you just scale the perm piece to the right proportions, and attach it directly on top of an already made chest. Most people do FS's HD chest, and then experiment with scaling the perm to make it fit right. If I recall, there was an all in one file, that allowed you to see what a specific perm chest looked like on top of a low def chest size tester. It had all the perms on top of one another, and you could select from the model view menu which ones displayed and which ones didn't. I'll see if I can find it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back