Eod Helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doolop1

I am looking for an EOD helmet to unfold and pep out. I have a close friend that was a real EOD tech in the Marines. Can anyone help me with this I cannot do 3d modeling or I would do this myself. Pm me if you can help

the easiest way to get an answer is either use the search bar or go to the halo wiki database hub

please consider searching and what not before you do these type of threads there are a total of 321,652 total post's im sure you will be able to find at least one telling you where to find it but to save you the trouble here you go look at all the items on this site for your main pepakura files

pepakura file index

your welcome

GiR3892 said:
the easiest way to get an answer is either use the search bar or go to the halo wiki database hub

please consider searching and what not before you do these type of threads there are a total of 321,652 total post's im sure you will be able to find at least one telling you where to find it but to save you the trouble here you go look at all the items on this site for your main pepakura files

pepakura file index

your welcome

Thanks i was overlooking it my bad :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back