Eva Face Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, might be a real b**** to insert into the helmet (for me at least), but it's still a pretty good find

[attachment=9372:DSCF8221.JPG]

Well I found a large amount of traffic coming from 40th.com to Acousticom.com

I am the owner of Acousticom's son; and I noticed the interests in our facesheild.

Well to put a long story short, you've inspired Acousticom in building a Halo Helmet; we will be incorporating our facesheild into the build. We will also be hooking it up with a mic and earphone to simulate an real X-Box 360 headset for extra fun.

So if you guys are at all interested in how I work the shield in to the build (JUST started to fiberglass the inside)

My personal blog site has the full details of the build: http://thehumancpu.com/blogs/cpus-blog/200...and-faceshield/

Not to sound like a dick or anything but wouldn't it be cheaper, and easier(?) to just vacuform the visor and color it like rube did with his ODST visor? (the coloring/tinting)

I'll be modding the facesheild to fit correctly in the master chief helmet.

I'll let you guys know what I end up doing with it to see how it goes.

CpU

The Human CpU said:
I'll be modding the facesheild to fit correctly in the master chief helmet.

I'll let you guys know what I end up doing with it to see how it goes.

CpU

Yeah I started to notice that the curve was more suited for the MC helmet rather than the EVA, and as for vaccuforming, my goal is for a shield worthy of paintball, and I'm not sure if that would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back