Eva foam odst builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terric

This is one my first builds out of Eva foam. My first event that I was at was megacon. First halo meet and greet .
It was badazz.....lot of fun.
Didn't have anything done but......

Know been working on my odst armor. Out Eva.

20171220_144145.jpg

20171220_143752.jpg

Anyone is more then welcome to comment. I am open to ideas or help.
Thanks so much.

And feel free to ask me questions or post ur work up too. Love to see wht other people make or do

looks really nice, i want to start odst armour as well, do you have some more pictures? maybe of he back showing the details a bit more. I've been looking all over to find some decent reference pics. :)

side note: is that sean bradley's odst helmet? seen it pop up a few times

looks really nice, i want to start odst armour as well, do you have some more pictures? maybe of he back showing the details a bit more. I've been looking all over to find some decent reference pics. :)

Thankyou. And yes it is a Sean Bradley helmet. The detail is great

Yeah it S.B. helmet and well worth it.

15152716227291327080292.jpg

1515271694566918177626.jpg

151527172829663914802.jpg

I used Andrew dtf on YouTube . I got his pda files and then used reference pic from odst game .

I'm a big guy 6.1. 240pbls. So when downloading Andrew dtf file and on first build it was way to small so started over and sized it up for my size. ...
It not completely perfect as this is my first build for Eva .know working on different thing my skill are better so I might rebuild the chest but it still is work in progress...

Made Eva foam
closer pic
Still need pouches and some weathering.
I try to keep it were I have moveablity
Pic 1. Shoulder
2 chest
3 legs

1515272535871206868619.jpg

1515272568749681281159.jpg

15152728763291306909091.jpg

EVERYONE feel free to post some pictures of your builds
It always great to see wht were all doing or ideas for upcoming odst projects

I'm using pepakura. First build. Unfortunatly this one is too small. Tomorrow i start again with an unscaled version

20180106_232520.jpg

It look really good evey if it to small Trial-and-error it's only way to learn sizes I went through the same thing with my Armor
I'm using pepakura. First build. Unfortunatly this one is too small. Tomorrow i start again with an unscaled version

View attachment 252029

I've work with Pep and it is time consuming. but when taking that time it will turn out great. Keep updates coming

Yes that is a Sean Bradley helmet.
And it great. He does an amazing job.

Front and back. It like halo reach and 3 design

Attachments

• 20191117_144202.jpg
    20191117_144202.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 162
  • VideoCapture_20191117-140514.jpg
    VideoCapture_20191117-140514.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back