Event in pasco, washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novocaine127

Hey Everybody! I'm from Kennewick Washington, and on the weekend of February 14th (Fri-Sun) Pasco, Washington is having the Radcon Comic convention!
http://www.radcon.org/info-and-policies/
The left side of this page has the upcoming events posted, and it starts on the 12th of February!
I'll be there in my brand new H3 ODST Costume (I'll post pics on this thread soon) And I'd love it if any of my fellow 405th-rs would join me! I'd love to see more people there in Halo get-up, and the costuming community in the Tri-cities needs a boost of inspiration!
Hope to see you guys there!

P1000980.JPGP1000981.JPGP1000979.JPG Here it is, Ladies and Gentleman, my 2nd (and best) Halo build. Custome H3 ODST (WIP) But very close to done. Going to add mud and some more lights soon. Any tips?

Yeah:

Just keep doing whatever it is, cuse it works. You suit looks fantastic!!!

You should post this in the Pacific Regiment forum. You might get a better response than in the new recruit section. They might even have a posting about this already.

Yeah, great looking suit, dude! When you first posted, I sent a message to the local Regiment coordinator about it. Now it should get the appropriate attention. Not sure if there are any 405ths there on your side of the mountains (in Washington), but hopefully. Either way, it looks like you'll have a good time! I think I remember another member saying he's in south Idaho which isn't Pacific Regiment, but would be pretty close to you. I'll send another message. :)

Hi Novocaine127, nice work on the armor! I think you're first person from that region in the 405th. I think most of the WA people are clustered around Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOO! First 405th in the region! I should get a medal ;) Thank you all very much for the comments, and re-posting! I'm still not quite sure how this system works, so it's nice to get some feedback :)

WOO! First 405th in the region! I should get a medal ;) Thank you all very much for the comments, and re-posting! I'm still not quite sure how this system works, so it's nice to get some feedback :)

You're in Kennewick? I used to live in Moses Lake, then I moved to Bellingham. I would totally go to that event...but it's almost a 5 hour drive :)

BTW, That's a nice set of ODST armor! Are you going to add a light attachment to your helmet?

You're in Kennewick? I used to live in Moses Lake, then I moved to Bellingham. I would totally go to that event...but it's almost a 5 hour drive :)

BTW, That's a nice set of ODST armor! Are you going to add a light attachment to your helmet?

Yessir! Dang, why'd you move?? ;D haha thanks man! Yeah the lights aren't installed yet but they're coming!

Also, I've tried posting in the pacific regiment but it seems that it'll only let me post here...

You have to be part of the regiment to create a thread in it (You also have to have 3 months and 50 posts to create a thread anywhere other than New Recruit section). This page will tell you how to join. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=46303
It can take a little time, but in the meantime just keeps building and posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back