Fallout 3 AER9 Full Resin and mdf Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzerjunky

Hey New to the forum
Had a commission to build a fallout 3 AER9 Laser rifle I made moulds of this one ( usually don't) anyway just wondering if there is any interest in these, If so I will make to order.
I am assuming if this board is like any other I will have to post a few times before any pics can be posted but if anyone has interest I can e-mail them to ya.
Thanks Jerry
Plasma Junky Props
P.S I have been a lurker on this site for some time and some of you guys do fabulous work always a source of inspiration. Please keep it up

It would be nice to have some genuine pictures so we know you aren't scamming us or spamming us. Not trying to be mean but we have quite a few of them on here.

No problem as I stated in my first post I can post pic yet but should you be interested e-mail me and I will send you the pics I have I have sent the original off to the cust. but I have all the moulds and a set of castings and a complete model to show that should remove your doubt although I do understand your concerns but unfortunately on a site where we would like to show we must talk first. I can send you pics and you post I have no problem with that either.
Thanks Jerry

to post pictures all you need to do is to simply press the button in the reply/message area, and enter in the image URL. this usually works best with a photo sharing site like photobucket. and voila! you're picture is posted as an [IMG/] -img code here- [IMG/]. once posted the picture will appear. if it does not appear, simply click the eddit button under you're post and try again

Have some picks finally

I have set up a photobucket account ( I think ) I have put in some pics of a few of the primed castings and the asembled rifle painted with decals just not weathered yet when i get it weathered I will take some better final pics.
the pics are at
www.photobucket.com/aer9pics Hope these pic's work fer ya.
Thanks Jerry

What do you mean the actual topic thread I dont want to start a new thread on the same subject as I read in the rules somewhere that that will lead to a stearn talking to. and what do you mean simply post pics you cant just post pics or at least I cant as long as I have noob status. By the way the one in the pics is like no#15 or so just the most complete one I have waiting for weathering glad you approve

you can certainly post pictures at anytime. just use photobucket and copy over the img code. pictures are a must for any build or the thread will be shut down.

what are you talking about IMG code I just build things and am not a computer guy what happened to ( like in any other forum ) you post your new thread or comment and then hit the post attachment button and you are in business. So as I have asked before when does the noob ban go away so one can participate in your community like you would in any other forum.
Thanks again
Jerry

i still say its to much of a hassle to upload images like that, it would be much easier to jus tupload them directly from your computer

So we posted the pics on photo bucket as I was instructed to do my question still remains is there ant interest in a kit of this weapon if so molds and castings are made just have ti kit them up we can do 100% builds as well
thanks
jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back