Fan Film - Operation: Callaghan - Warthog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little something I did quickly while I was extremely bored the other day.

Enjoy. I'll be making another one soon hopefully and it will have a little more actual Operation:Callaghan stuff in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should make a montage of all the progress we have so far. Storyboard, DMR, Warthog, whatever else, to give people an idea of what we are doing.

Okay -so -basic]ally -now -that -the -405th -is -bac]k -up -I -c]an -tell -you -all - -that -my -keyboard -broke -and -i -hav\ent -got -muc]h -of -the -sc]ript -done -and -i -hav\e -no -idea -how -anybody -else -on -the -team -has -done -the -Warthog -should -hav\e -the -engine -in -this -wekk -but -it -is -getting -c]onstantly -delayed -i -dont -think -i -c]an -afford -the -c]urrent -armour -i -am -looking -into -buying -so -i -may -hire -someone -else -or -just -make -my -own.8 -ANYWAYS -I -NEED -HELP!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 here (username got changed during the move, not a clue why).

FROCKLIFFE, I need you to contact me if you can't afford to rent the armour. I have already invested a few thousand dollars into the armour, and I can not afford to lose that money.

I want to be one of the corpses in the opening sequence. XD Playing a dead person is so underrated. lol

Well it appears this thread has fallen into complete fail-ness but, rest assure (for those who care) Operation: Callaghan will go on. I've secured funds and may be eligible for a Canadian Film Grant in the near(ish) future. I haven't been in contact with Kieren or Devious lately so I have no clue as to the state of the Warthog and the Weapons.

Anyways thanks for all the support thus far and I can't wait to finally get to filming.

Keep It Clean,

Peace

P.S. (Check these bad-boy out: http://www.newdaypictures.com/images/PMW-EX1.gif and http://www.craave.net/images/Sony_hdr-cx12_hd_camcorder.jpg + Wideangle Lense)

i was looking at making a mongoose but the budget is way out of my league :( if i had made it though someone could have used it in a fan film...

i was looking at making a mongoose but the budget is way out of my league :( if i had made it though someone could have used it in a fan film...

i'm making a life pod from halo one and the bad new's is i might have to use it at game stop this fall way out of budget.

A pair of spartans near Whistler...
2chiefs-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back