Fan Movie: "Spartans: Tip of the Spear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Social

I plan on making a fan film by next spring. Id like to start a small kinda project that gets everyone involved here at 405th. I will write a small paragraph and i want the next person to post a paragraph. NO COMMENTS ON CONTINUE THE STORY! To me this will be a piece of film that will be a part of all of us. i will continue. I beg of you to take this serious

(I named the the AI "Clio" after the greek muse of historical and heroic poetry. Clio means "Proclaimer")

I will be copying the excerpts from what you all have written and then will post it in a month or so. I hope to have a great tail to tell. PLEASE NO QUOTING EITHER

Spartans: Tip of the spear

“In the beginning, war was nothing but a skirmish between the same species fighting over bits of land and religious presence. It was the battles that destroyed not only human moral fiber but the integrity of man itself. It was the beginning of what was to come…Spartans. It took a war between two separate species to bring together the entire human collective. It wasn’t pride, it wasn’t who had the best technology, it was fear. Who would have thought that such a simple emotion such as fear could have brought humankind together.
Now that life as mankind knows it is threatened, they must band together for the sake of Humankind. Now that a new threat has created a common goal for all mankind, it is now that man can show what they have accomplished as a species” – (UNSC A.I.) Code name : Clio

The Spartan-III moved silently through the shadows of the alley trying to maintain his constant pace while keeping his eyes and senses alert for Covenant patrols. His team's orders were to infiltrate the Covenant controlled UNSC facility and recover an A.I. that held very important data on some Forerunner ruins and their tech, and if they could not recover the A.I. they would have to destroy it. He was to infiltrate the heavily guarded building and "open" a backdoor for his team to move in while Team Wraith provided a distraction outside. The SPI armor he wore had the recent advances in stealth tech; however, active camo was never perfect but despite all this he was considered the best Spartan for stealth, capable of overcoming the imperfections in the stealth tech and proficiently masking all manner of his presence even in the midst of Covenant and Spartan alike. No one could ever find him while he was stealthily moving unless he wanted to be found.

There just ahead was the squat sillouette of a lone grunt, his methane rebreather hood pointing toward the sky like some jester's cap. It was almost hard to take the things seriously, but a good solid blast from that plasma pistol could leave a nice burn. The Spartan checked his equipment. Active camo was functioning as best as expected. His Assault Rifle was topped off with a fresh mag. He silently slid the rifle to the magnetic catch on his back and drew his black oxide coated bowie. This would have to be quiet. His footsteps fell like whispers despite the heavy mechanical armor. He drew slowly up behind the grunt, controling his breath. This was just an outer sentry, one squeal from the little twerp would allert the whole patrol. The blade of the knife shimmered like a ghost as the active camo distorted its visual form. The spartan raised his blade high and.......

with a swift downward thrust, a gurgle, and a snap, the grunt was down. That was the easy part, now the real fun begins. Spartan 391 was a new recruit, he had to prove his worth to the team. He knew that this was the chance not only to gain the teams respect but also to be part of the elite six man team, "Whisper Squad." They got their name because all that you would hear was the wind whispering before you parted. It was imperative that this goes off without a hitch. Failure is never an option for a Spartan. He bagan to move forward and right as he rounded the corner he came face to face with...

The collapsed remains of what used to be a large wall and suspended walkway of the UNSC facility; no wonder the grunt was alone, there was nothing to guard. The path 391 had that would get him to his path was now blocked by tons of rubble and twisted metal. The Spartan’s heart rate was of a measured tempo and every part of his being was focused on the task at hand. All Spartans had to be ready for the unexpected, but no more so than the Whisper Squad members. Since there was no going through the impasse, and going over it would only leave the walking shadow more exposed than he would like to be. The only choice was number 2, and that was to double back the way he came and slip into one of the buildings itself and move to his objective through the underground portion of the facility. Disposing of the grunt’s body was quick enough and 391 moved like the wind towards the closest door he could find.

As 391 walked slowly through the building checking each corner before progressing down the seemingly deserted hallways he didn't expect any enery resistance in the lower parts of the building but as he slowly desended the stairs leading to the underground passage way. But as he reached the bottom of the stairs and slowly pushed open the door he saw....

A giant hunter with four cannons and its body encased in massive armor, recovering its entire body, offering no chance to kill it. Luckily for the lone spartan, it didn't see him, so he tried to sneak around it to the closest door he could see... As he approached the door, the hunter bellowed a war cry, charging an unseen target. 391 heard a piercing shriek, only to see brute blood spattering the far side of the room. Quietly chuckling, the stealthy soldier found his way out of the room.

And a lone squad of Elites and Jackals stand, waiting to see who is coming. 391 silently creeps to a nearby wall, waiting, watching for an opprotunity to slip by unnocticed. For these elites attentivness and the jackals keen-hearing would surely notice him if he was not careful...

Spartan 391 waits, poised like a jungle cat, waiting for a chance to slip past unnoticed. One of the Elites goes to check out the situation in the other room. 391 walks slowly toward the door on the opposite side of the room. He was so close to an elite he could feel the raw energy of the plasma sword in it's hand. 391 knew he must be stealthy or the whole mission could be compromised.....

The elite returns, talking rapidly, and some of the Covenant squad disperses to go and see what has happened. 391 knew this was the chance. He walks slowly to the door, still unseen. The Spartan walks through the doorway to see........

Another doorway before him. This time, it's the height of an elite, with the width of a hunter. It had no handle, no doorknob, this was a problem. A security door with a password protected lock mechanism.

He tried to push open the door but quickly stopped, fearing that the covenant forces would hear him. Taking an EMP device out of his thigh pack, he disrupted the lock and went on unnoticed.

he found himself in a supply room with hundreds of weapons and ammunition . There was a small squad composed of a Elite major and 3 grunt minors. on the other side of them was yet another doorway, which was partialy open. through it he could see a large structure, But what could it be? He knew he needed to find a way to the other side of the room without being detected......

391 hides behind shelf after shelf of weapons when suddenly a box catches his eye... "Prototype Weapons", after waiting for the grunts to pass 391 silently opens the box and inside finds a new kind of rifle, pistol, and combat knife. He quickly takes the knife and pistol but is unsure about the rifle. he grabs it just in case and darts behind a weapons locker to examine his new arsenal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back