Fanfic/rp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

ACC: each month i post 1 chapter of my fanfic, which i hope one day i could be able to publish my work, if you would like to join (this is where the RP comes into play) PM me and I can find a spot to squeeze you in :) also, spelling isn't a BIG issue, this IS a rough draft, but you can understand the words so don't make it a big deal, (you perfectionist pigs) so without further to do, I proudly present:

HALO:

SPARTANS NEVER DIE

PROLOGUE

IN THE BEGINNING...​

Darkness, that's all he could see. his brain sloshed around in his skull like a half empty soda bottle, slowly fizzing into conciuosness. he began to remember, "Space lab... 0651" his throat gurgled to life as if he had never used it before. the position of his body was coressing the grated steel plating of the floor. He began to paint a picture of his surroundings by the ever-so-often beam of red light washing the hallway he had awoken in. his feeling began to come back to his body; and so did his stomach. his body had blended in with the darkness, only the hazard lights knew where he was positioned. then, he had realized that he didn't remember everything, not even his name. he tried to gasp for help but he was still too weak. after an awkward what seemed like half an hour, he managed to regain his composure and his stomach. slowly he began to evolve his stance, from a curled up ball of bulky muscle, to his hands and knees. finally he was able to stagger his way up on his feet, a sudden rush of blood to his head disagreed with his digestive system, but he pressed on through the vomiting. he was gripping a gaurdrail to keep himself upright. even through all the pain, not a single scratch was visable on his chisled body, he then realized that he was wearing some kind of detailed black pressure suit; the kind that a special Human warrior would wear underneith an exoskeleton of Thor's hammer. he hobbled over to the end of the hallway, only to find that cries for "help" would be a controdiction. mangled human bodies littered the vast room he had entered, some missing limbs, others dead wit hthe expression of fear tatoo'd on their faces. the smell of copper poisined the air. yet he remained calm in this hellish atmosphere, after all, he never "really" knew these people. the room was lit by blue computer terminals and screens, each one drowning out the red light from emergency lights, and the color of blood. although, one screen stuck out from all the rest, it was best discribed as the king of all the monitors that dwarfed in it's presance. by this time, he was standing without having the aid of the rail to keep him there, he moved freely throughout the room, searching for answers, who he was was the most important, he then wondered over to the "king" a message read there:

ENCRYPTION CODE: BLACK

PUBLIC KEY: FILE/CONSTRUCT

TO: / COLONEL AKERSON UNSCMID: 096476661

SUBJECT: EMERGENCY ALERT STATUS

CLASSIFICATION: RESTRICTED (XXX-XD DIRECTIVE)

/START FILE/ DECRYPTION PROTOCAL/

FLASH TRANSMISSION TO PERSONAL COMPUTER OF COLONEL AKERSON

ENDGAME DIRECTED TO JAMES AKERSON-EYES ONLY

THE PROTEGE HAS AWAKEN

ATTENTION: EVACUATION PROTOCAL INITIATED.

ABANDON SHIP.

ABANDON SHIP.

a small chill went down his spine, "what if the experiment was still onboard?" his mind raced, yet, he did not panic, his senses became superhuman, his surroundings were in-tune with his mind. he then noticed a single yellow light winking at the corner of his eye, he turned slowly to find it was a recently unopened message, sent by whom? impossable to tell. he carefully walked over to the COMM station, and opened it. it was a text only message:

WE HAVE RECIEVED YOUR DISTRESS CALL PLEASE RESPOND.

THIS IS THE UNSC PROWLER: SHINOBI, WE DEMAND A SITREP ASAP.

a glimmer of hope shone through this bloodfest. a rescue team. but there was only one thing to write back.

///: HELLO?

a strong response was given.

PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF, AWAY-TEAMS ARE PREPPED FOR THEIR ARIVAL.

this time, the thought had struck him like a hot knife through his brain, no matter how hard he tried to recollect, his name was no where to be found in his mountain of knowlege he had regained in the last hour. looking down at the terminal, however, was a stiching of a name over his left breast, could this be the answer? did it matter? it was the best clue he had, so he typed the name into the console:

///: PROJECT 003, OF SPACE LAB 0651. WHAT IS GOING ON?

a long and erie pause was all that responded for the next 10 minutes, until they answered:

PROJECT 003, HEAD TO AIRLOCK 12D SECTION 4 FOR EVACUATION.

something told Project that this was going to be one Hell of a day...

Last edited by a moderator:
bobbio555 said:
O_O Are you serious?

joker.jpg

bobbio555 said:
O_O Are you serious?

Nah, I just felt like trolling my favourite forum ever to see which idiot fell for it. Congratulations, you lost the game

/sarcasm

People might be writing fanfiction but it's not so often it gets published, especially when you compare it to anime fanfics

By that I mean most people are discouraged by negative reviews and keep their fanfictions to themselves and their friends. Some however, don't give a crap and publish it on the internet like Project 003 has , a fact for which I applaud him.

Most fanfics tend to be about anime. On Mediaminer.org alone there are 18 Halo fanfics compared to the 18,570 Inu Yasha fanfics

Tango 89er said:
Nah, I just felt like trolling my favourite forum ever to see which idiot fell for it. Congratulations, you lost the game

/sarcasm

People might be writing fanfiction but it's not so often it gets published, especially when you compare it to anime fanfics

I'm just saying...There's probably hundreds of other people making Halo fanfic. Back on topic, I think that so far you're doing great.

Tango 89er said:
By that I mean most people are discouraged by negative reviews and keep their fanfictions to themselves and their friends. Some however, don't give a crap and publish it on the internet like Project 003 has , a fact for which I applaud him.

Most fanfics tend to be about anime. On Mediaminer.org alone there are 18 Halo fanfics compared to the 18,570 Inu Yasha fanfics

joker.gif

i am pleased.

Zendric said:
Cool, Ill be watching this, plus it has just reminded me that I can post my fanfic on the 405th.

i highly encourage it!

PR0J3CT APPROVED!

3291256226_45a99778d2.jpg

chapter 1

Up to speed​

1603 HOURS, APRIL 10, 2549 (MILITARY CALENDER)\

EPSILON ERIDANI SYSTEM, REACH ORBITAL DEFENCE STATION: "SPARTA", REACH

years have past since project: 003 had awoken in this strange world. the UNSC had taken him in as one of their own. he was trained in the art of War, Espionage, and his favorite, CQC. he had mastered all of these without difficulty, ataining high honors in the UNSC's ranks. he was untouchable on the battlefield, a ghost in fog of war, both rebellion and Covenant. he was an ONI officer, and one of the most valuable. his head was perminantly cool in hot situations. always replying firm and strong. not a single scar or blemish on his perfect fleshy white skin. project had been through hell and back, and here he paces, awaiting his next promotion, from Captain to Major. his black Spartan uniform glimmered like a christmas tree with all the medals, ribbons, and aguilettes. he was axious for his cerimony, the steel grating tapped and tapped underneath his beatle-black shoes. back and forth he walked infront of the observation window, ever so often glancing at the alien world below, Reach. then the intercom squaked, "ONI officer 003, report to Auditorium 1-C, ONI officer 003 report to Auditorium 1-C." that was his que, his big show. "no problem" he mumbled to himself. he began to walk down towards the elevator shaft. everyday since he had came into this world, he could never stop thinking about the Incident on A0651. he began to research everything about it: from it's structural blueprints, to the experiments it held; but it says nothing about any experiments that were biological. all Astro-physics and Spartan Gene testing equipment. and to add on top of the madness, there was never an order given to him to go there, in fact, he never existed until the moment the UNSC had rescued him from that Dead Space. whoever he was before 9 years ago; he's dead, dead and gone. the elevator had reached it's destination on deck 16, there he would advance, once again, in the UNSC's finest. at the airlock he was greeted by several marines and Spartans alike in casual dress uniforms, giving out salutes and smerks equally. ranks to him ment nothing, it was the medals on your chest and courage in their eyes that gave the United Nations Space Command their strength to fight. and to Spartans; ranks grow on their acts of bravery and sheer suicidal will power that made them the sword and shield of the Human race, but he was neither Marine nor Spartan. yet he acted and looked like an average 6' War Machine with his combat knife and his green Mark V suit. he made his way down to the auditorium's airlock, there he was introduced by Rear Admaril Harper. he saluted Harper, and the Rear Admaril acknowleged, "congratulations son, anything you need before we begin? your 15 minutes early so there's no rush." the Rear Admaril, otherwise known as "The Fox" was notorious for eluding covenant flagships by playing dead or so close that their sensors could not pick them up (which was insanely close). he voice was also his identity, he sounded like he had swallowed a car engine. "no sir, but thank you for your kind services." Project complemented. "right, well, i guess we can start early, is that ok with you?" he looked towards the awarders and they all nodded. the airlock doors hissed opened into a grand ballet of chairs sinking down into a stage with the view of space and it's oddyssey through a glass dome. violins and flutes played the UNSC's anthem as he marched slowly down the flight of stairs extending a hand salute until he reached the bottem onto the stage. one of the Awarders spoke, "with great honor and distinction, I am proud to present to you your rank of Major in the United Nations Space Command Defence Force, do you accept and uphold this title?" project dropped his salute and answered with great confidence, "yes sir." "very well" the man in the white uniform pinned the silver star onto project:003's chest, then he shook his hand and mumbled, "congratulations" he popped to attention and gave him a salute, Project gave it back, "Awardee, post." Project about faced, "march." the command was given, " at ease" and the auditorium roared with aplause. Project's day was not over, later, he returned to his temporary room to pack his things and go back to the surface where his real home was. his perminent establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back