Fanime 2010 Masquerade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captboog

We all build our armor for our own reasons. some for show, some for acting, and some for conventions. here, i bring this community a proposal: to make history and make the first group to make a halo skit for Fanimes' 2010 Cosplay Spectacular Maquerade! if we want to do this, we will need to start soon!

Hmmm interesting idea. This could have potential and could really be something.

I wouldn't mind taking part but I'm too far away to make that convention. Neat idea though.

Greenghost said:
Hmmm interesting idea. This could have potential and could really be something.

I wouldn't mind taking part but I'm too far away to make that convention. Neat idea though.

too bad. if you ever do happen to get the chance sport your set of armor, i'm sure it would be popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I might be able to go, but I don't think I'll have any halo armor by then, I'm just working on my first set of armor, which is from gears of war

edit: I take that back, I had no clue that san Jose was 6 hours away :p

If I could drive on my own I would

KUNG FOO OYSTER said:
Hmm, I might be able to go, but I don't think I'll have any halo armor by then, I'm just working on my first set of armor, which is from gears of war

edit: I take that back, I had no clue that san Jose was 6 hours away :p

If I could drive on my own I would

Maybe a Halo vs. Gears skit would be cool. a sword vs chainsaw skit would be KICKASS.

necromancer518 said:
My friends and I are doing the same for NY Comic Con. If its a success we'll probably be hitting up other cons as well.

-Nec

Let me know if that goes well, i would love to hear how popular it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back