Fantastic Ships Display!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cha0sjump3r

hey i was wondering how cool it would be if i made a whole bunch of ships battling on my cealing!!i will make them big and add a back light in my room and watch them light up!! i will add the cool glow in the dark stars, not the crappy ones.and it will look amazing!!! soo i was wondering if anybody has any pep files or something i can layout so i can start building these things. I want a whole bunch of ships and it will look soo cool!!

its gonna take me a while but i will update u guys on it regularly. some ships for examples i want are:

the covenant crusier[attachment=13882:covenant cruiser.jpg]

the unsc crusier[attachment=13883:UNSC-Ship.jpg]

the seraph fighters[attachment=13884:seraph fighter.jpg]

the war hawks[attachment=13888:war hawk halo wars.jpg]

pelicans and phantoms[attachment=13886:halo 3 pelican.jpg] [attachment=13887:phantom.jpg]

and those u shaped drop ships[attachment=13885:dropship.jpg]

and well i dont want to be too pic heavy but there are alot more!! such as the hornet,banshee,and such.

but if u guys can tell me what u think or any suggestions then i will be happy!!! gosh i got my self all roused up!!!

I downloaded the Pelican, I think it is too much work for me. 60 paper! *sign* hope I have the time have somone to help me. *sign*

thank u wasp for the pelican, and forrunescape, yeh i will gladly help u in any way! just let my figure out what to do and i'll do extra well :D

Nintendude said:
Well you already know about my vehicle collection I'll see about adding these to the get it done list.

sweet!thanks alot,wasp found a pelican file for me and u can also use it too. but it is a HUGE task

Last edited by a moderator:
ForRuneScape said:
I downloaded the Pelican, I think it is too much work for me. 60 paper! *sign* hope I have the time have somone to help me. *sign*

the reason why its 60 papers is because it is not scaled, if u look at 1 of the wing pieces-it takes a whole page!!. so im just gonna scale it down a few clicks :D .....but it would be awesome to have a huge pelican.......hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Well woot to you and good luck!!! It's an awesome idea. I will be sure to keep an eye out for any files you may like.

Also, I don't think that is a seraph fighter but a longsword, (the sareph are the covenent one man fighters). I very well may be wrong :]

I downloaded the Pelican, and not opened it yet, But OMG.. 1.35MB wow... I think I will finish my armor first and buy more Ink for my printer :)

I don't know if one is out there or not, but I would also attempt a warthog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back