Farqual's MKVI Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farqual

Starting an MKVI suit hope i can get it done in a short time peping takes a while but the rest is pretty fast so far. heres a pic of my progress.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...=14547978&id=683875703&ref=fbx_album&fbid=101
photo.php
50264406120704[/IMG]G]

Sorry linked to my facebook. I'm going to try to get as much done as possible before i leave for work on tuesday, but ill be back in two short weeks. Hope to have it done by the end of the year at the latest. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm gonna use white primer then a chrome base on all sets of armor and then one will be a pink main with brown detail the other i think will be gun metal with black or faded white detail. Haven't decided on the second. Third is yellow main with black for sure. Ill throw some new pics up soon. Im still working on some detailing and molds for what i have done with the cod piece and hand plates. Waiting for my order of smooth cast. should be here in the next few days. If anyone has a good molding set up i could use the info. want to crank out around 10 of the hd suits and try for all the helms as well. Ill keep you all posted on my progress. Little new with the forum deal so bear with me please. Leave for work tommorow im going to try and take some pep with me and work on it when i have time there. I hope i can get it all glued up soon. Thanks for the help gallard Happy building to ya'll.

YES!!!! Got my Order of Smooth-Cast 321 today!!!! Unfortunately i wont be able to use it for two weeks. Looking for some one from the 405th that lives near denver. Would be nice to have some one close to help out with the projects i have started. The iron man suit is showing to be a little easier than the MKVI. Post pics soon Happy Building Ya'll.

cant wait to get home and get back to work on this project. 8 more days. they need to fly by. have made a vacuum forming machine though while ive been at work. so many useful things on an oil rig. :) 22nd come faster!! post pics as soon as i get back.

Also my friend from the United Kingdom is visiting for a while and he is here for Halloween, and has never celebrated it like we do here in the states and saw my Halo projects what I have on the go and though it would be cool to do one of his own, but with Mass Effect cause he was inspired by timecon. So does anyone have any items he can use to help him out with this project thanks again.

I cant see any of your pics. you might want to get a photo bucket acount. Its much easier than facebook.

I know its been a while but ill have pics up soon. Finally have some time and this Silhouette helps out a lot. Any way to make the hd pep look top notch with minimal bondo? I'm using smooth-cast 320-321.

dont know how not to do so sir. little help with it please?
under the post next to reply there is an edit button. press that, and it opens up like a new reply. you change/add what you want then hit save. your post is now changed to what you did. if you post a picture then take another one the next day and nobody else posted yet, just put it in the other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back