Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really understand whats your point. do you mean the thrusters on the back which looks like "wings"? those "fins" arent connected, because they break easily. just build them seperatly and start connecting the thrusters with some screws. its save and dont break. you can mount them of to pack them up in a smaller box.
i gave the idea to do it like this... because i think, that you spare some space and dont risk to break the thrusters.

the side strapping to... fat-hi just give you a favor to build the side strapping. in my opinion you should build the strapping band out of rubber and build only the sidepad of the strapping, the thrusters, the back, the front and the stomach plate.
whats the best of this armor... yeah the flexibility and when you connect all these parts fixed together you lose this flexiblity. take a look in the cinema mode of halo 4 and you will recognize, that most of the parts are connected to the undersuit and not together like the masterchief armor.
I didn't know if he did the Thrusters on purpose, also i called them "Fins" as i was tired and the name slipped my mind

Hey just curious anyone have a foam version of the Orbital Chestplate? That'd really help my build a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back