Favorite Video Game Songs

Yay:cool
Let me demo

MadWorld
Survival
MAD WORLD
Death & Honour
Deathwatch

Duck Tales
The Moon

I have a challenge for 405th let try and get 100 songs. Up 4 it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

hyundai2806

Member
the electric guitar intro for halo 2 based off the original intro soundtrack..never can get enough of it
 

seaninja

Well-Known Member
My list is kind of long... I'll try to pick my top four.
These are not in any order.

Scars of time - Chrono Cross

Simple and Clean - Kingdom Hearts

Dancing Mad - Final Fantasy VI

UN Owen Was Her - Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hyokenseisou

Well-Known Member
I think my #1 fav is 'Trusting Peace' from Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner

In 2nd is 'Beyond the Bounds' also from Z.O.E. 2

Coming in 3rd is 'Rising Sun' from Okami

4th is 'Sehsucht' by Boris Salchow

5th is 'On a Pale Horse' from Halo

6th is 'Epilogue' from Halo Reach

7th is 'Finale' from Halo 3 ODST

8th is 'End Credits' from Lost Planet 2

9th is 'Don't Want You No More' from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

10th is 'Want You Gone' from Portal 2



I'm a BIG fan of video game music, so it was hard narrowing it down to just a few. I would list off a thousand if I could. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm a BIG fan of video game music, so it was hard narrowing it down to just a few. I would list off a thousand if I could. :p"

Hyokenseisou, You speak GOD HONEST truth.
 

AI Blue Fox

Well-Known Member
forgot about this. don't let the idiot all the way to the right ward you off from listening.

these are pretty good too. none of their new crap even compares to this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

drack

Well-Known Member
I have 2 very memorable game tunes. These are from way back in the day, Platoon the video game......yes that's what it was called back then, video game :p and Shadow of the Beast 2 title music.
 

rob234ski

New Member
Here is the list of some of my favorites

Galaga - High Score
Darkwatch
Gruntz
EscapeWhisperValley
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys - N64
GI Joe - Rise of the Cobra - PS3
Kung Fu Chaos
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - DS
 

Hyokenseisou

Well-Known Member
"I'm a BIG fan of video game music, so it was hard narrowing it down to just a few. I would list off a thousand if I could. :p"

Hyokenseisou, You speak GOD HONEST truth.
Seriously! 80% of my cd collection is of video game OSTs, the other 20% is movie OSTs. I was in band all throughout school so I'm really big into orchestrated music. I just love it. Whenever I'm sad or angry, music just has a magical power to calm my heart.
I particularly a big fan of more of the epic/sad/emotional songs. Something that's just very strong in emotion and character.

Another good couple songs I would add to that list of "suggest to listen if you're big into the same style of music I like" is:

'Main Theme and Ever We Fight On' from Kill Zone 3

'Metal Gear Saga' from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

'Deliver Hope' from Halo Reach : Live Action Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKRlWLDWhGI
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rheiner

Member
(Metroid Prime 3 Main Theme)

(Metroid Prime Main Theme)

(Fyrus Theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

(Final Mission Resolve from Metroid: Other M)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow 28 songs already. I didn't see that you all like this thread so and especially you Hyokenseisou.

let's see if We (the 405th) can get 100 songs on this thread.

-Haydn out
 

Shadowind

Member
Silent Hill 3 "You're not here"

Legend of Zelda "Gerudo Valley"

Suikoden II "Reminiscence"

Touhou piano remix, info pulled from description,
Title: 紅魔館にピアノなんかあったっけ?
Artist: 清水 嶺 (Rei Shimizu)
Circle: Unknown-Dimension
Album: 紅魔館にピアノなんかあったっけ?
Original: 亡き王女の為のセプテット (Septette for the Dead Princess)
His Website: http://unknown-dimension.com/
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Scrub

Jr Member
I could listen to this forever <3


And this cover is beautiful, as well


When Breaking Benjamin's Blow Me Away started to play, I got a short adrenaline rush while I killed the covenant





 
Last edited by a moderator:

tankball

Well-Known Member
oh i forgot one. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Installation 04
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Finelargeaxe

Jr Member
Main Menu music from Dragon Age 2.
Opening Theme from Halo: ODST.
Most of the music from Diablo II (I can't believe the main theme is just an acoustic guitar on a digital delay...)
There's more, I'm sure...
 
Top