Feet First Studio Is Looking For A 3D Modeler !

Status
Not open for further replies.
header.png

HAMMER1.jpg

Dear fellow 405th members,

Feet First studio is currently looking for someone skilled in 3d modelling to join the team. We have allot of hardware to base the studio on, including a CNC machine etc.

We are a non profit studio but serious about the work that we do, and ask that you are serious too. Since we are none profit, we nor you will get income from this. However, the good news for you is that you only have to do the modelling. We will get our hands dirty, and at the end of it all you still get some cool props.

For example: You model a helmet. We make the helmet etc, then give you a pull or something like that when its done. And anything "done" will be high quality.

We are based in central Texas, USA, but will accept applications from anywhere on the planet!

Please email me at: mightymints@feetfirststudio.com if you are interested in joining up and helping us wow the 405th and other prop communities!

Thanks,

Ash

Well, i could try.

But im not all that good at modeling.

I can alter as much as you want though.

If you want anything altered im you man.

Email me. I've already made a complete MC suit for CNC purposes, and have an ODST helmet that is available. I'm open to other projects as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back