Female Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarojas

Before I ask for my help I will state this: I realize there is no difference in male or female armor but that's not what this thread is for. Its for the idea of a seductive looking spartan. We are wearing them for conventions not actual combat so practical isn't necessary.

While my first weeks of being on here I found pictures of a sexy spartan, I mentioned it to a couple of my female friends and they were up for making these and wearing them. But every time I would find a thread for pepakura, the links would be dead or what not. I also realize most of it is normal armor, but specifically the narrower cod piece and the chest plate are different. So I'm asking if there is any clear pepakura files out there? I'm attaching the picture I found back then.

i'd ask ithica about how he made/helped make the one in his video

check his youtube (herphalfwayhouse)

I think I might have some files somewhere, I'll see if I can dig them out.

Otherwise, if you haven't already, you could talk to HaloGoddess about how she did her suit. You may find modifying some of the standard Spartan files is a slightly easier route if there aren't any suitable files.

Mimicry said:
Before I ask for my help I will state this: I realize there is no difference in male or female armor but that's not what this thread is for. Its for the idea of a seductive looking spartan. We are wearing them for conventions not actual combat so practical isn't necessary.

This is a purely artistic build and I say go for it! The artistic deviation on the original is what keeps things interesting around here! Admit it all...you would hate to see all of us building the EXACT same suit...the EXACT same color..the EXACT same everything eh? So I say let diversity rule! And I agree you could pull this off haha. It will take some work but hey. Anything good is working for! =]

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think anyone has actually completed a "Female" specific armor 100%

if your looking for something more cannon while not being cannon at all there is always Kelly from legends, files wont be out for a while now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back