Props Few Weapons Im Working On Pg3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, i've been waiting to see your BR for 2 years LINK. 2 YEARS!!!!...i'm getting old....anyways, very nice and pro looking. **Thumbs up**

Well, since you revived it, I'll give it another bump and ask if you'll be mass producing these at some point. I'd love to get my hands on that SMG and a Halo 2 Mag. Anyway, great work on everything.

Malechei said:
Well, since you revived it, I'll give it another bump and ask if you'll be mass producing these at some point. I'd love to get my hands on that SMG and a Halo 2 Mag. Anyway, great work on everything.

halo 2 pistol has been moulded & it was in my last pistol run..SMG should getting moulded next month or well before dragoncon

Last edited by a moderator:
link4044 said:
halo 2 pistol has been moulded & it was in my last pistol run..SMG should getting moulded next month or well before dragoncon

Alright then. Once this last commission comes in, I'll be in touch with you. I would even be willing to supply the materials for a couple runs and pay for the piece if you're interested.

EvilDorito said:
wow thats awesome!!!!....you should male all those wepons from the novels that never get put into the games!! :not worthy:

give me a list of them and i'll see if i could build them

link4044 said:
heres my commission sniper
SR.jpg

SR2.jpg

and my MA5K
ma5k.jpg

need to post up my SMG also

Cool! Im doing the MA5K too!

Your K is pretty sick!

I've been thinking about building one to go with my ODST, it doesn't really seem right that Buck is carrying a C in all the pictures...looks too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back