File conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillarofAutumn

Is it possible to convert a .pdo to .stl for manipulation in Meshmixer? I'm trying to get the full Helljumper armor file in to remove the torso and then break down by appendage for printing, but Meshmixer can't open .pdo and that's the only format the foam template is in

Is it possible to convert a .pdo to .stl for manipulation in Meshmixer? I'm trying to get the full Helljumper armor file in to remove the torso and then break down by appendage for printing, but Meshmixer can't open .pdo and that's the only format the foam template is in

You can do some goofy things using Blender. I've done similar things with .dae files and other weird ones like Nintendo 3DS character models.

In pepakura you can export it from pdo to obj, then import it to blender or meshmixer, as long as the file is not locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back