Final Fantasy Deep Eyes Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well it's been getting requests so I finally decided to get off my rear and unfold this, so for all you Final Fantasy Fans here you go it only took me 30 mintues to unfold it but I'm sure you guys will enjoy it for longer than tthat. On a side note I think I have pepped more than anybody else except for Skip's Pepakura work it could be almost a tie maybe between me and him but this is'nt a competition. Well you guys enjoy this and when I finish the rest of the armor I will add the whole thing to my Collection on here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/152922567/25d291f3/deep_eyes_helm.html

2qir0rb.jpg

...Should have sent a poet. :eek

I know what I am doing this week.

Nintendude said:
...when I finish the rest of the armor I will add the whole thing to my Collection on here...

Since it's going there anyway it's probably better to post these releases in that thread rather than a new thread for each one. The pep forum gets pretty cluttered as is so it might make things a little easier :)

Nintendude said:
... On a side note I think I have pepped more than anybody else except for Skip's Pepakura work it could be almost a tie maybe between me and him but this is'nt a competition...

If it does become a competition give me a shout, I've got at least 500 pep files that I've made but never released, not including the double ups from A4 and Letter conversions :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Belakor said:
If it does become a competition give me a shout, I've got at least 500 pep files that I've made but never released, not including the double ups from A4 and Letter conversions :D

and all this time i've been searching, you've had all the right ones all along! SHAME ON YOU! :D

why havent you released them? and what are they!?!

Belakor I think all I've seen or heard of yours has either been Iron Man or Wall-E but if you have about 500 things I won't doubt it.

Nintendude said:
Belakor I think all I've seen or heard of yours has either been Iron Man or Wall-E but if you have about 500 things I won't doubt it.

Iron Man, most of the Fallout 3 armour pieces plus a bunch of props and stuff, a large portion of the Halo 3 perm parts on the wiki, and some other random stuff is mostly what I've got here. Buried in folders somewhere I've got Morrowind, Oblivion and more Fallout stuff I should probably post at some point...

Also I very rarely use other peoples unfolds so if it's released here and somewhat interesting chances are I've got my own unfolds in A4 and Letter :) Doesn't take long for them to build up ;)

Unless it's a drastic improvement on something already released I wont normally post it, I don't like to post stuff that I haven't modeled or ripped myself either so I keep them just for personal use.

I LOVE YOU! , i finally have an easier way of making one , i drew a nice picture a few years back planing to make one from clay back in art but that was fail

nintendude you are the "dude" love your work keep the awesome stuff coming

thanks for doing the deep eyes bro i cant wait to see the rest of the armor keep up the great work dude

Prince NEO I'll have your helmet done by the end of the week and it will be added to my Collection Topic. Just had some fixer uppers to it and it will look a bit better.

Thanks, That's awesome, I just finished building the low def one I found cause I was bored, and It's really funny looking, and way to small, but I works for pep Practice I guess.

was searching around for the deepeyes helmet and here it is! exceeeept, the file is no longer hosted on the site in the first post. does anyone have it for reupload by any chance?
sorry for bumping an ancient thread >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back