Finished Brandon Helm And Pred Bio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
I finished up Brandon's Reach Helm...I hope I did it justice. I also added a Bio that I finished up. It is the first cast of a custom Bio my wife sculpted. Enjoy the vid.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFcAiZFfZCE[/media]

Ithica

hey, thats helm's pretty balls-to-the-walls, guy.
Mkivtcp.JPG

thats a concept image i found, it looks like the visors is pretty smooth, if that helps with your visor.

Really looks fantastic Ithica. I like the paint scheme. Sure makes me proud to see that up on your wall! You more than deserve that first pull. Chapeau sir

Edit: For the multilayer visor, if you look close, it actually looks like there are three layers, so I eventually want to do what thorssoli did and make the custom visor with all of the curves built in. The only problem is getting it to be reflective. Working on that...

the helmet looks really good, nice job Ithica and Brandon!

Hey Ithica, where do you buy the mannequin heads? I've been looking in stores can't seem to find any.

Enrisan said:
the helmet looks really good, nice job Ithica and Brandon!

Hey Ithica, where do you buy the mannequin heads? I've been looking in stores can't seem to find any.

Sally's Beauty Salon sells the heads. You can also get them on ebay.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!!! Your kid was so cute trying to compete with you.

I especially liked the end when he was on the couch lying down until your wife zoomed, then he started dancing again.

Great video Ithica and Congrats on finishing the Helmet. Your wife did a superb job on the Bio. I bet my can trick my bro into thinking that it's going to be in the new Predators movie. GASP! I said too much!!

-Pony

wow great job, I wish i could get my girl to help out with some stuff of mine instead of always complaining lol. man I'm trying to get my wall of helmets that deep. great job and that has to be my fav saying of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back