Finished My Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I started a couple weeks ago and here it is. I didn't get any WIP pics and only have one of the finished helmet. If you guys want more pics then I can get them.

[attachment=6647:MasterChief_Helmet.jpg]

The flash showed my eyes behind the visor.

very nice man, better than any thing i have done because i haven't finished any helmets yet, but very nice. now try a bondo helmet if you can those are even harder buy the result from what you might have seen on the site is magnificent.

Yeah it's good man, I'm also trying to get things in for halloween. Then after I'll become serious and bondo, sand, bondo, sand, etc.... Anyways it looks good, I just thing it needs some bondo after Halloween. Keep it up man, and keep adding pics! Good luck! :)

Not bad at all for your first helm. good to see you used a HD helm. I will rebuilding my helm using that pep right there (but that won't be for like a year) good work! man there are going to be a lot a MC's around for Halloween this year and Halo 3 came out last year! Bondo is where is at! but learn as you go. bondo takes just as long to get right as is doing pep work. good luck with the rest of your armor!

More Pictures!

[attachment=6656:MasterCh..._Helmet7.jpg]

[attachment=6655:MasterCh..._Helmet6.jpg]
I am aware of the warping on the top. I rushed it.
Also I know that the visor doesn't fit perfectly, but oh well I am proud of it.

[attachment=6654:MasterCh..._Helmet5.jpg]

[attachment=6653:MasterCh..._Helmet4.jpg]

[attachment=6652:MasterCh..._Helmet3.jpg]

[attachment=6651:MasterCh..._Helmet2.jpg]
Just being stupid. Don't ask...

So tell me what you guys think!

Confucious T said:
That's a good looking helmet, even though you rushed it. You resined that right?

Nah I just pepped it and painted it and stuff.

Lol jk. Yea I resined and fiberglassed it.
Only skipped the bondo due to time.

My next armour set will be much better.

Anyone notice the bender mask on the wall? I made it a couple years ago in art class with paper mache.

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone is trying to get their costumes done in time for halloween. I am worrying that mine wont be done either and I think I will have to skip Bondoing too. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back