Finished ODST Cosplay!

mumgoot

Nice! ODST is one of my favorite games, and you nailed it! The blood type tag looks really cool. Is it your actual blood type (weird question, but you can look at my blood type thread if you want to know why I'm asking). Thanks for sharing! You should post it in the hall of honor as well.

mumgoot

I know right?? That's some foam goals for me right there!! (Im eons away from acheiving that but still!)
It's great to see what can be done with it! I'm just a noob working with cardboard right now!:D But definitely achievable. Patience and passion!

Marcos Cepeda

Oh my ******* god!!!! Do you have the video tutorials already ? Or at least the foam files templates that you used ?? I am preparing to star my odst armor as well, and yours is perfect.

ZP180

Oh my ******* god!!!! Do you have the video tutorials already ? Or at least the foam files templates that you used ?? I am preparing to star my odst armor as well, and yours is perfect.
Heads up that the post before yours is over a year old. Necro-posting is frowned upon as it pushes more recent threads further down.
That said you can find ODST files in the Armory.