Finishing Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Hey 405th, It's been a while, been busy with college and work. But despite that, me and Stuntman have made some significant progress on our ODST suit. We are coming up on the finishing stage and I just wanted to get your guys' opinions.

I plan on using velcro to attach the chest pieces on to my under-armor. Any recommendations?

I also plan on using straps for the knees, shoulders, and boots. Any ideas as to where i may find some?

Thanks guys!

Harbinger said:
Hey 405th, It's been a while, been busy with college and work. But despite that, me and Stuntman have made some significant progress on our ODST suit. We are coming up on the finishing stage and I just wanted to get your guys' opinions.

I plan on using velcro to attach the chest pieces on to my under-armor. Any recommendations?

I also plan on using straps for the knees, shoulders, and boots. Any ideas as to where i may find some?

Thanks guys!

You'll probably have trouble getting Velcro to stick to underarmour, you'll likely have to sew it on.

Any of the bigger craft chain stores (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, JoAnne Fabrics, etc) and the like will probably have the strapping, buckles, & whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dom said:
You'll probably have trouble getting Velcro to stick to underarmour, you'll likely have to sew it on.

Any of the bigger craft chain stores (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, JoAnne Fabrics, etc) and the like will probably have the strapping, buckles, & whatnot.

i agree

Dom said:

The strapping and 1-1/2" buckles were cheaper at ace hardware for me than at any of these for some reason. Like half price or less.

Cool, thanks guys. Yeah i was planning on sewing one side to the under-armor then adhering the other side to the armor pieces. And thanks, I'll go check out Michael's today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back