Firebomb Reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Does anyone possiily have a Firebomb Grenade Reference? Because I thought, I'll need, Armor, a Gun, Grenades and a Power Up such as a Trip Mine or whatnot.

Noone has one? I dont have the internet connection for my xbix until Wednesday.... otherwise I'd take them myself...

do you think I could make this into a firebomb because it looks almost right

[attachment=2601:firebomb.jpg]

I would put like clear plastic n the middle and fill it with napalm but that's just me
no seriously put clear plastic and fill it with orange water.or some thing like that I like the spike grenade better.

LOL funny you should mention napalm I have VERY easy access to it lol i actually could, but I wont lol :lol:

hellclown said:
I would put like clear plastic n the middle and fill it with napalm but that's just me
no seriously put clear plastic and fill it with orange water.or some thing like that I like the spike grenade better.

Last edited by a moderator:
C 4468 said:
LOL funny you should mention napalm I have VERY easy access to it lol i actually could, but I wont lol :lol:
I won't get into it but Napalm is ultra easy to make... :D
Pretty much most people i have mentioned the stuff to know how

Anyhow, that would be cool.

One general question though,

I haven't looked ultra closely at the firebomb grenade, but is the red area in the middle liquid? or is it lights?
I thought it was lights, but it would make sense that they are clear areas where you see liquid. But like i said i haven't looked to closely.

-Justin

Here's a reference

halo-3-20070810021015395.jpg

shadow8136 said:
try to go to pepakura database at page 8. i think i saw it in pepakura desinger.
can someone post the firebomb grenade pep version in .JPEG form so I can sculpt over it and mold. Whoever converts the file gets a free cast grenade when its complete in 2 weeks . I'm on a mac...

Nugget said:
I made one in 3ds Max. I haven't loaded it into pep yet though.

could you also put this in jpeg?

I have an amazing idea of how to make my grenades absolutely game PERFECT. With lights, colored gelatin, and perhaps even real metal blade attachments. I just need the pep thing converted!!! Again, free grenade cast to the person who does it first!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back