[First Build] Halo 4 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom117

Jr Member
Hello!

I've been lurking around 405th for a month looking at other peoples builds while I practise with simpler pepakura models.
I've spent the last day or so cutting out half the parts for the HD H4 Helmet! I plan on taking my time with my build to try and achieve the best end result I can.

2COhW0X.jpg

I've decided to start from the top and work my way down, and so it begins!

hRMFnIs.jpg

UPDATE - Here is my progress so far, I had hopped I'd finished the top half by tonight, but sadly I haven't! I think I'll have it finished by the end of next week (all being well!).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I managed to get majority of the left side finished today. It's 01:17 here in the uk! Therefore I think its time to call quits for today.

Hopefully I'll be able to complete it later on when I'm not so tired

image.jpg

Almost perfect! Left side is finished and attached. I thought it be more difficult but it was reasonably easy
image.jpg

Over the next two days I hope to have the other side finished! Got two weeks holiday from work the week after so I'm aiming to have it all done by the time I go back

for this being your first build you are doing really well :) I used to have problems with the cylinder-shaped parts on the back of the helmets but you look like you got that pretty well down. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to some finished photos of your build.

Sadly I've decided to restart the build due to errors during assembly. i might even look at doing a completely different helmet! but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back