First Build. Mjolnir Mk.VI with SMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up guys n' gals! So after being on the forum for a while now my studying and training is over and I am finally ready to start my build thread! This build will be a Mk.VI suit from Halo 3. It will consist of Hayabusa helmet, Cqb chest, probably a Security right shoulder, probably an EVA left shoulder, and standard legs and what not.

Helmet: Scaled
Chest: Scaled
Right Shoulder: Scaled
Left Shoulder: Scaled
Right Forearm: Printed and ready to build
Left Forearm: Pepped
Cod: Scaled
Right thigh: Pepped
Left Thigh: Scaled
Right Shin: Scaled
Left Shin: Scaled
Boots: In waiting because I am getting new shoes soon

I will also try to keep this as pic heavy and updated as possible. Any advice is also greatly appreciated. I also apologize for the funky camera angles. I only have a selfie camera on my iPod but I will use a different device next time to get better pics. Please comment on size too.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Re: Custom Mk.VI First Build WIP 'PIC HEAVY'

This looks nice so far for the arms and leg pads can't wait to see the rest of it made!

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates but windows stopped working on my computer and I am in the process of fixing it. Please bear with me as I work this out.

Hello again everyone! So I just gave up on Windows for the moment and used a different computer to print files. I proceeded to make a bicep! Also I will be out of the house until Saturday afternoon so I will not be updating this week. Goodbye until next week and enjoy the pics!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 242
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 225

Hey everyone i am extremely sorry for the lack of updates but i have been extremely busy the last few weeks. I have managed to build a few pieces and will have pictures up shortly.

Hey Goose! I didn't see you started your build. Congrats! I've been pretty busy lately too. It looks like your progress is going alright though, the pieces are looking sized really well too. Keep it up and post more pics!! :)

Hey Goose! I didn't see you started your build. Congrats! I've been pretty busy lately too. It looks like your progress is going alright though, the pieces are looking sized really well too. Keep it up and post more pics!! :)
Thank you Duke! And finally the pics i have amassed will be posted today!
I also just noticed I have 343 views;)

Hi everyone sorry for not posting yesterday but the family dog decided it was a good to time have some problems that I will refrain from naming. Here are a few pics and the rest WILL come tomorrow. I swear on my armor. Enjoy the sideways pics!:facepalm
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 228

That helmet looks epic.

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

That helmet looks epic.

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

Agreed, Fantastic....It's so Samurai.......and I know Samurai......IMG_6656.jpg

Hey guys I have some big news! I am finally fiberglassing some pieces! I will have pictures tomorrow when it is cured.

Hey everyone real big update today, some painting! Now, just to clarify, I will not be using Bondo for this build, the reason being I don't have enough moola at the moment, jeez I need to get a job or something. Anyway enjoy!
image.jpegimage.jpeg
and a picture of the SMG so far.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Hey all, I know i've been a turd updating lately, but here is a good start to getting back into it, i have a bunch of pieces glassed, pics to come. But for now, enjoy!
IMG_1404.JPG

Goose, take your time.........no rush......Looks great so far. How about the SMG?

Happy haloween everybody! So I put my back into it and got my armor done by haloween! But any how, here are the pics:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Feel free to ask any questions or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back