First Build. Mjolnir Mk.VI with SMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Goose! turned out pretty great! I really like the two tone colors. Congrats on getting it done by the holiday. Did you go anywhere, costume party? Or just walk around town like a bad a** maybe?

Photos!

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Hey Goose! turned out pretty great! I really like the two tone colors. Congrats on getting it done by the holiday. Did you go anywhere, costume party? Or just walk around town like a bad a** maybe?
Thanks Duke! I pretty much just walked around in the rain with the best costume on the block for 45 minutes or so, not as much action as I wanted. It was quite disappointing actually, because everyone either thought I was a Transformer or a Power Ranger, only one guy said Halo.
Jme I will try to get some pics up, but I really didn't take any, I cranked out the final shoulder literally on haloween, pep and everything, so I was pressed for time. But I take some pics and get them up in the next few days. And sorry for not posting your quote here, I need to figure out how to get multiple quotes up.

Ahh, well it is one of the more obscure halo armors prior to 343, so you'd have to expect some misnamings. In fact a cosplay book I read they tell you to expect that no matter what costume you're wearing.

For multiple quotes: click the quote button for the last person you want to quote. When the textbox opens up, before typing, highlight all the text and copy it. Go up to the next post you want to quote and click the quote button. Paste your clipboard into the new textbox. Just keep doing this for however many people you want to quote. Be sure to not mess with the ] write on the outside of them.

Ahh, well it is one of the more obscure halo armors prior to 343, so you'd have to expect some misnamings. In fact a cosplay book I read they tell you to expect that no matter what costume you're wearing.

For multiple quotes: click the quote button for the last person you want to quote. When the textbox opens up, before typing, highlight all the text and copy it. Go up to the next post you want to quote and click the quote button. Paste your clipboard into the new textbox. Just keep doing this for however many people you want to quote. Be sure to not mess with the ] write on the outside of them.
Right on, thank you for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back