First Ever Pepajura Helmet In 7 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

gozy2

behold my beauty (piece of crap) helmet it is my first pepakura helemet i have evar made and it is (a piece of crap) haza look[attachment=10430:Image37.jpg][attachment=10431:Image38.jpg][attachment=10432:Image39.jpg]

Hmmm...I'm not getting anything on my peice-o-crapometer...

Good job on the helmet and welcome to the 405th.

-Pony

Its a huge improvement from the last. Just try and take more time on the stuff and it will turn out really good. Im int he same boat too with being a noob to this, im currently on my first helmet build too.

wO.Ow That looks way better then my first piece of cra...uh, my first helmet!

Did you use tape on it? I see shiney spots, just wondering.

Think I can see some shiny spots, did you use some tape?

Tape is a bad idea if you plan on resining the outside as in most cases the resin will melt it.

Hey newbie. Good start! Now, if you plan to fiberglass that helmet, I suggest you leave the visor in, and also redo the helmet if it is entirely made in tape. Fiberglass resin, when curing, will melt the tape, and you end up with a mess. If it isn't made with tape, try to put the visor in. The visor will minimize the warping when the fiberglass cures.

If you aren't doing fiberglass yet, and is just practicing, then good job on this helmet!

Greetings Fellow noob.

I just made a helmet last night a little less than 7 hours, it's RUZE's ODST Halo 2 helmet

I also ran into a snag, it's enormous.

WHy does everyone do the helmet first?

You helemt first guys never finish the whole suit.

Also, take your time. No one cares how fast you did it if it turns out bad. You will be kicking yourself in the butt later if you rush.

If you want to see good pep work, Click here.

Other than that, take your time, keep up the good work, and welcome to a new hobby.

RELLIK NISSASSA said:
WHy does everyone do the helmet first?

You helemt first guys never finish the whole suit.

Also, take your time. No one cares how fast you did it if it turns out bad. You will be kicking yourself in the butt later if you rush.

If you want to see good pep work, Click here.

Other than that, take your time, keep up the good work, and welcome to a new hobby.

I think everyone makes the helmet first because it is the most recognisable. If you got to your friends with a lower arm part and say "look what I did" they'll be less interested (or my friends anyway).

Oh, and that helmets fine, good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back