First Foam Build Halo 3 Mark VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my mega bobblehead...(cough)bobloheaddesh(cough):lol:

yeah...we didn't really get to talk, sorry.

helmeted Spartan conversations tend to go like this:
"Hey, How's the Con been so far?"
"Huh?"
"What'd you say?"
"I said 'huh?'"
"Oh, well, what did you say the first time?"
"I said 'How's the con been?'"
"not bad, i'm really sweaty in this suit, but otherwise it's been fun"
"sorry, I missed the last half of that sentence, I'm gonna just take off my helmet"
"yeah, I will, too...I can't reach it, though!"
"wait, what?"
"I. Can't. Reach it!"
"no, I heard what you said, but you really can't reach it?"
"no! my shoulder armor is too big! Can you grab it?"
"*exasperated sigh* I guess."
afterwards...
"so, seriously, how was the con?"
"What?"
"Oh, COME ON!"
"Oh, no! I was just kidding!"

you get the idea...

anyway, next time I'm at a con, I need to work on doing fun poses...:D

Your suit looks really nice! well done!

LOL it's okay. That sounds pretty accurate, when I met that ODST guy the only thing I heard was, "For Master Chief!"

Also next time I'll get my hair situation in order so I can put on and take off my helmet better! You looked great! :D

I want to make an assault rifle or a BR for better posing, plus make my shoulder and chest armor bigger, AND add detail. Posing was so hard, I only really did two different ones.

yeah, it's hard to pose without a gun...I'm like "what an I supposed to do with my hands?!" so I just put them in front of me in fists and just hope it looks OK.
luckily, I have guns in the works right now, so I won't have that problem next time. yesss!

Did you have helmet fog issues? If not, what did you do to prevent it?

after I finish my 3D printed MC, I'll be building a Destiny Warlock, so I don't know what I'll wear next year. I could be MC, but the Warlock is undoubtedly more comfortable.

I'm hoping a two hander weapon will help with posing lol.

My helmet didn't fog unless I put my balaclava over my nose. And once I went outside it started getting foggy, presumably because it was pretty cold out.

As for more costumes, I had a lot of fun, I'd probably want to do something from WoW and a newer styled Spartan armor.

I made a neck seal! Now when I go out I can just put on and take off my helmet easily without fiddling with a balaclava. I'm not so great at sewing so it's a little rough, but it'll do. :D

Attachments

• 20170316_135433.jpg
    20170316_135433.jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 20170316_135445.jpg
    20170316_135445.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 208
  • 20170316_135528.jpg
    20170316_135528.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.