got some lights going...

image.jpg
power switch
image.jpg
night run..
image.jpg
image.jpg
waiting for fans to finish up

Very nice, especially on the stripe, fits perfectly, I like how you have merged the recruit and the Mark V b, when you look at the too helmets, you can see the recruit is really the evolution of the Mark V b. I'm wondering how you did the gold/mesh under your visor, I wanna get that effect on my helmet but I'm not really sure how.

Very nice, especially on the stripe, fits perfectly, I like how you have merged the recruit and the Mark V b, when you look at the too helmets, you can see the recruit is really the evolution of the Mark V b. I'm wondering how you did the gold/mesh under your visor, I wanna get that effect on my helmet but I'm not really sure how.
thanks but I can't take recognition for the visor I bought that from iconporps cause they where vacuuming visors... as for the visor it looks like they did use a mesh of some sort.. I don't know

DeathNinja35, please check dates before replying. This thread is 8 months old. If you have a question or comment, please send directly to the author. Necro-posting is frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back