First Halo Spartan cosplay Build

What armor color should I use out of these?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItSpartan116

I am going to make Halo 4 Gen 2 Spartan ODST armor. The main armor color is going to be red and the secondary armor color is going to black

I was going to make a mark 5 armor but the scaling was mess up.

Last edited:
Finally have card stock printing paper and now the printing and build began I will post a pic when I am done with some pieces thru out the week

Change of plan I am going to make a different set of armor that is the Halo 4 Spartan ODST armor because of the mark 5 have a scaling problem and the armor color is going to be red and black.

Last edited:
Sorry I have not post a update for my build for the reason is that I have run out of ink and I am low on money but next week I will have the money to buy ink and start working on the build again

Sorry I have not post a update for my build for the reason is that I have run out of ink and I am low on money but next week I will have the money to buy ink and start working on the build again
That's no excuse! The build cannot stop!
Just kidding. No worries. There are always little delays and hiccups that will pop up. Excited to see your progress photos when the ball gets rolling.

Actually it's world wide........The "Noodle" has international privileges. And keep in mind that "thread derailment" is also one of its main reasons for it's existence.

Just remember the noodle is in Canada right now....you're closer than I am......oh wait, I forgot, Alzheimers.....you flunked Geography.......Hawaii isn't a continent.

You guy are great and funny, I am glad that I became a member of the 405th

I have a descent scale of my full armor and tomorrow start the printing and building the boot and shin first.

P.S. I am going to do thigh and forearm around Tuesday or Wednesday.of next week. :) I am going build two armor piece ever different week.

I have left and right hand plate, forearm, and elbow piece to the mark gen 2 ODST armor build (picture will be upload this afternoon) Finally making some process (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back