First Halo Spartan cosplay Build

What armor color should I use out of these?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20170906_161319_resized.jpg Here is the photo of the elbow, hand plate, and forearm armor pieces

Doh. Your pic doesn't load up.
Try using the "upload a file" button beside the post reply. It will upload the pic into the post instead if going through a third party file host.

I made some change in what I am building again. I am going to create the odst hybrid armor. It going to have a pieces with the odst gen 2 layout but have some modify to the shoulder and shin codo piece, chest, and thigh and make then with mark 6 armor. Plus I am going to take out the odst gen 2 helmet and but the halo 3 odst helment. This is my last change. Just a lot of idea and screw up.

Last edited:
Weekly Update: I am out of the cardstock until tomorrow so by build is on hold. I been marking what I have already build. So I now what I need to fix and paint area. My buiding Process is going faster the I thought it will go.

I made some change in what I am building again. I am going to create the odst hybrid armor. It going to have a pieces with the odst gen 2 layout but have some modify to the shoulder and shin codo piece, chest, and thigh and make then with mark 6 armor. Plus I am going to take out the odst gen 2 helmet and but the halo 3 odst helment. This is my last change. Just a lot of idea and screw up.
Very nice. Gonna be watching your thread. Keep up the good work Miner

First of all, good luck on your project. Since you mentioned that you are going to replace the GEN 2 ODST helmet with the one from Halo 3: ODST, i just wanted to ask how you are planning to do the visor, because once i finish my current Scout helmet from Halo Reach i was thinking about building an ODST helmet as some sort of replacement and to be honest, i have no clue how to build that ODST visor, so i would be very happy if you (or someone else) could help me out with this.

First of all, good luck on your project. Since you mentioned that you are going to replace the GEN 2 ODST helmet with the one from Halo 3: ODST, i just wanted to ask how you are planning to do the visor, because once i finish my current Scout helmet from Halo Reach i was thinking about building an ODST helmet as some sort of replacement and to be honest, i have no clue how to build that ODST visor, so i would be very happy if you (or someone else) could help me out with this.

I am planning to use plexiglass sheet and tint it as my odst visor and thank

Quick Update: The Mark 6 shoulder armor has been fiberglass resin and ready for the rondo stage. I am currenting build the mark 6 undefine chest piece the complete front is build and going to begin buildig the back after school. After the chest piece is complete all I have to build is the thigh, codpiece, and a helment one of the three that I am chosing. The Halo 3 odst, Halo 3 scout, or the mark 5 gen 2 helment. Other than that I am finally making some process.:)

Weekly Update: I have finished build the chest piece and it ready to be fiberglass. I will start the fiberglass process for the next few day. I will have more daily update and more photo of my process through out the week. My goal is to finish this before the 31 of october.

Weekly Update: I have finished build the chest piece and it ready to be fiberglass. I will start the fiberglass process for the next few day. I will have more daily update and more photo of my process through out the week. My goal is to finish this before the 31 of october.
nice, can't wait to see some pictures

Daily Update: I am going to have picture when I get home after school of what I got done so far. The shoulder are fiberglass and rondo, and eblow down the the handplate is close to being done and ready to be painted. I use rondo as the bondo because it is quicker and smoother then the bondo. And it get to spot that bondo can get to smoothly. Plus it is less to sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back