First Halo Spartan cosplay Build

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by HeroMinerR5, Aug 2, 2017.

?

What armor color should I use out of these?

This poll will close on Oct 27, 2017 at 3:03 PM.
  1. Primary Red and Secondary Blue

16.7%
  2. Primary Red and Secondary Black

83.3%
  1. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

This my mark 6 shin

IMG_20171003_171355199_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

2. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

This is my mark 6 shoulders
    IMG_20171003_171603337.jpg l

SI3RRA 117 likes this.
  3. Leiutenant Jaku

Leiutenant Jaku New Member

that is some clean pep far beyond my abilities

4. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

thank
    it took a lot of mess up but just a little practice did it for me.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  5. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Weekly Update: I am out of the cardstock until tomorrow so by build is on hold. I been marking what I have already build. So I now what I need to fix and paint area. My buiding Process is going faster the I thought it will go.

6. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

After have a little break. The builing of the chest, thigh, cod piece, and boot is back in business

7. BlackPlague711

BlackPlague711 Jr Member

Very nice. Gonna be watching your thread. Keep up the good work Miner

8. Manu

Manu New Member

First of all, good luck on your project. Since you mentioned that you are going to replace the GEN 2 ODST helmet with the one from Halo 3: ODST, i just wanted to ask how you are planning to do the visor, because once i finish my current Scout helmet from Halo Reach i was thinking about building an ODST helmet as some sort of replacement and to be honest, i have no clue how to build that ODST visor, so i would be very happy if you (or someone else) could help me out with this.

9. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I am planning to use plexiglass sheet and tint it as my odst visor and thank

Manu likes this.
  10. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Thank

11. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Quick Update: The Mark 6 shoulder armor has been fiberglass resin and ready for the rondo stage. I am currenting build the mark 6 undefine chest piece the complete front is build and going to begin buildig the back after school. After the chest piece is complete all I have to build is the thigh, codpiece, and a helment one of the three that I am chosing. The Halo 3 odst, Halo 3 scout, or the mark 5 gen 2 helment. Other than that I am finally making some process.:)

12. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Photo on 10-9-17 at 10.17 AM #2.jpg This is want I am plan to build in a paper layout standard

13. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Weekly Update: I have finished build the chest piece and it ready to be fiberglass. I will start the fiberglass process for the next few day. I will have more daily update and more photo of my process through out the week. My goal is to finish this before the 31 of october.

14. Leiutenant Jaku

nice, can't wait to see some pictures

15. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Daily Update: I am going to have picture when I get home after school of what I got done so far. The shoulder are fiberglass and rondo, and eblow down the the handplate is close to being done and ready to be painted. I use rondo as the bondo because it is quicker and smoother then the bondo. And it get to spot that bondo can get to smoothly. Plus it is less to sand.

16. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief Jr Member

same here bro im just about to be finished with my Spartan build just need to finish this chestpiece then I can move on to the resin and rondo stage
    oh wait I just realised we r both working on the exact same armor that's awesome well cant wait to see the finish product will watch this thread

17. Leiutenant Jaku

I think ill watch both threads and compare them

18. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Thank I should have my finish before halloween

19. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

This is the full chest piece so far
    IMG_20171011_154125734.jpg IMG_20171011_154136249.jpg

20. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Here is the shoulder ready to be painted
    IMG_20171011_154027492.jpg IMG_20171011_154050907.jpg

SI3RRA 117 likes this.
  21. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Here is what I got build so far
    IMG_20171011_154006372.jpg

SI3RRA 117 likes this.
  22. HaloHunterChief

same here bro trying to finish before Halloween
    and Leiutenant Jaku sorry I have not made thread just yet but I will when I get to the resin stage which will probably be today

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  23. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Good Luck

24. HaloHunterChief

you too bro

25. Leiutenant Jaku

Yeah I realized once I looked for one... but i'm looking forwards to seeing yours anyway