First Halo Spartan cosplay Build

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by HeroMinerR5, Aug 2, 2017.

?

What armor color should I use out of these?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2017.
  1. Primary Red and Secondary Blue

14.3%
  2. Primary Red and Secondary Black

85.7%
  1. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Daily Update: I need jonesboro Ar. at this time it is 77 degree, so I am able to fiberglass rest of my arm piece without tackleness

HaloHunterChief likes this.
  2. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

All arm piece are finished
    IMG_20171014_115243566.jpg

3. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

wait HeroMinerR5 how did u do that vote for which color I should paint my armor

4. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

go to thread tool and click add poll

5. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Today I am going to finished the fiberglass of my chest piece and finished the build of my halo 3 E.O.D helment. I have to finished the last 3 piece after the helment. Hope that I have everything fiberglass, paint, and set to wear before halloween.

6. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I am about to the close of this build of my first armor and have some plan for the next build. For the next build I am going to build the armor out of eva foam. the body is going to be the HD mark 6 armor and the helment is going to be the halo 3 E.O.D helment. Not in a rush because I want this to be my armor I am going to wear at RTX and Dragon Con 2018 so I have a whole year and I am going to have a new thread after I finished this build

7. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

Ok Bro good luck I here that foaming is a little harder than pep but I have never tried so I cant judge but either way good luck

8. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Thank this will been my first foam build so I don't know.

9. Leiutenant Jaku

Leiutenant Jaku Jr Member

foam is more difficult in a way just to get it to fit but mistakes are more easily fixable an no bondo/rondo
    but be sure to fill gaps with clay or something and seal before paint

10. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I am planing to the pepakura that have be modifined for foam build but still have the measurement base, so the fitting is not as a big deal

11. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Bad New guy I am going to have to stop the project because of weather problem but I am still counting this as my first build but in a week or so I am going to start a new thread on my next foam build

12. Leiutenant Jaku

stop temporarily or permanantly

13. Leiutenant Jaku

and its still a sort of big deal nothing fits perfectly

14. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I am going to stop temporarily until the weather warm up so I can fiberglass without tackleness. But I am going to have to restart a few part to rescale them

15. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

It going to be a little bit of adjusting, but If I have to I can cut or add without having to restart.