First Helmet, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, well, back to the subject of the thread, i chose to start With Mark VI which im currently taking a break from, for no other reason then that i am sick so i dont feel the drive to do it at the moment. But once i get started again ill post some WIP photos on here.

Ah, feeling sick. Not so good. I read a thread, in the General Dicussion Forum, that was praising the effectiveness of Sunny-D to cure common colds. It might not work necessarily, but it's an awesome excuse to buy a few gallons of Sunny-D ;)

As for photos, all I can say is that they're looooong overdue. I'm super stoked to finally see your work, and your plan for the m16 conversion.

Question about that, by the way: Do you plan to have it still functioning after the conversion is complete?

My first helmets were two recon helmets, one for my lil bro, and then one for me. Then i built the EOD. Currently its my best one ive made until i finish mah EVA C, and another helmet that will be a surprise.

Ah, feeling sick. Not so good. I read a thread, in the General Dicussion Forum, that was praising the effectiveness of Sunny-D to cure common colds. It might not work necessarily, but it's an awesome excuse to buy a few gallons of Sunny-D ;)

As for photos, all I can say is that they're looooong overdue. I'm super stoked to finally see your work, and your plan for the m16 conversion.

Question about that, by the way: Do you plan to have it still functioning after the conversion is complete?

Lol ive been drinking Sunny D for the past 5 days =3

Yeah, i pepped a Health pack to try to get me back into it, even though i wasnt feeling well, and i think im gonna get back started on the helmet tomorrow, so i should have pictures by tomorrow evening =D

As for the m16, im kinda at a standstill, i had to order a pvc the right diameter, cause they didnt have it at Lowes, so i have to wait for it to come in to continue work, atleast on the barrel, in the middle of pepping the scope though. I do plan on it working after the conversion, but i have to fix it before then cause it decided to stop working when i started =P Just gotta solder a broken wire together, and itll be good.

Also, i had to half all of the measurements so itll only be half as big as the real sniper rifle would be.

hey guys, just thought id show you the health pack i pepped =]

healthpack.jpg

By kanniba1istic at 2011-02-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back