First Spartan III build (3D print)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small update:

Got 2 picture 2 drop that cover about 3 things here.
20220526_145930.jpg
20220526_145949.jpg

First thing you can see is that I added all the little labels and details to the lower half and even the upper half that isnt shown.

Second up is that I've been debating on remaking the shin/calf and thigh sections to shorten them a bit so I can sit more easily. Before I take the plunge on that however, I got some heel lifts to put in my shoes to see if maybe some extra height would help space them apart better.

(It actually worked pretty well.)

Third thing is that I'm super tall so I got those heel lifts to make myself look taller when in armor and the like 2 and half inch lift makes a big difference on how just the lower half fits and looks. For reference I'm like 5' 7" out of armor and with no shoes on, add in shoes and the lifts and I go up to 5' 10" just about.

Small update:

Got 2 picture 2 drop that cover about 3 things here.
View attachment 318662View attachment 318663

First thing you can see is that I added all the little labels and details to the lower half and even the upper half that isnt shown.

Second up is that I've been debating on remaking the shin/calf and thigh sections to shorten them a bit so I can sit more easily. Before I take the plunge on that however, I got some heel lifts to put in my shoes to see if maybe some extra height would help space them apart better.

(It actually worked pretty well.)

Third thing is that I'm super tall so I got those heel lifts to make myself look taller when in armor and the like 2 and half inch lift makes a big difference on how just the lower half fits and looks. For reference I'm like 5' 7" out of armor and with no shoes on, add in shoes and the lifts and I go up to 5' 10" just about.
Looking pretty fly there my dude

It looks great! I also put on my whole suit just to test small things. What did you use for the undersuit?
I switched to a neosport dive suit. It drastically reduced the excess bulk around my legs, arms, and waist so I'll need to add a little bit of padding around the forearms and calves but it looks much better for the scaling of my belt section.

In preparation for all the hot weather that is to come I ordered some fans to put in my own A/C unit in my helmet.

20220613_161054.jpg

For those who dont have any experience dealing with or no interest in learning how to wire things I strongly recommend checking out Henry's Helmet Fans. For the kit I got all I needed to do was plug it all together and then plug in a small power bank and velcro everything on place.

20220613_162012.jpg
20220613_162021.jpg

Attachments

• 20220613_161054.jpg
    20220613_161054.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back