First suit build Hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXParryXx

I started this build this febuary but havent felt like it to post my progress and such until now :)

oh and one note im trying to do it so that i can change out the premutation pieces,but im not really hopeing for it to work but it will be awsome if it does :D

Helmet: Scaled, Peping
Chestplate: Scaled, Peped and fiberglassing
L&R Rearbraces: Scaled and Peped
L&R Shoulders: Scaled
L&R Forearms: Scaled Peped
L&R handplates: Scaled and Peped
Cod Piece: Scaled and Peped
L&R Thighs: Scaled
L&R Shins:
L&R Boots:

i have made some pieces in normal printing paper before i made them in the cardstock
Pictures are here :D
Album: https://imgur.com/a/HhK8n (done this so it dont clog up the post with images)

Sounds good so far. Your well on your way for a full suit.

Lookin good! I think hayabusas are some of the coolest builds. Too bad they're not in Halo 4/5.
i think so too and i get more and more exited the more i cut out and glue to see it become a reality :) i´m currently cuting out the helmet and im speechless xD

i have finished the peping of the helmet last weekend but i was also at sci-fi world in Göteborg/Gothenburg and i found someone in a halo 3 Master Chief suits but it was one of those premade in thin plastic and apperently he has been doing this for a couple of years but havent heard of 405th so i told him what the 405th was about and such and i took a picture with him 20160402_121940[1].jpg
(couldnt find a way to rotate the picture)

The Hayabusa set is gonna be nice :D

Will you make the shoulder/pauldron pieces flexible or rigid?

Great start so far! Good luck with rest. Pics of pepped helmet?

edit: Also, it may be just the angle of the picture, but it looks like your space diaper is a bit big compared to the chest piece. If it is at least it's not a complex piece to repep.

I know i havent updated the op but i have been working on the suit i just feel making the suit has a bit more priorety the posting updates and as of now the only pieces not printet and peped is the boots and shins. until next time i have time to update the op have a good summer :)

I was thinking of making the Hayabusa for my 4th build. I'm still working on my ODST.
Maybe I'll just integrate the Hayabusa shoulders in to the ODST build. That would be fun, Right? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back