first suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan315

Guys when reach falls we get our own spartans i have made junk bots and stuff im good at mechanics so i can make a mean prop or too if i feel the need but with me being only 15 UK laws are kinda hard for me to bypass i wonderd if anyone could give me a hand to what materials i could use on a suit and what materials i should use for the under body

thanks for reading this and a bigger thanks for any help you can offer me i will but uploading some stuff soon and im more then willing to trade what i upload after all i can always make another might take time but the first odst handgun i made was worth the effort it took to make

best place to start is in the noob forum and start reading. start with the stickys and work your way up. we all started somewhere and that is where almost all of us started. i am still new to this and just reading the stickys and looking at other members work have gained a ton of knowledge in a short period of time. there is alot of good and positive information on here that will answer all of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back