First time Poster, Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Knapp

Hi guys,

N008ie here so bear with me. Currently a TK (kit built) with the 501st at the moment and have been loving it but always wanted to do a chief. Now, I have been looking into buying the hard pieces from buyfullbodyarmours.com and going from there. I know the Helmet is bad and have asked if they will do it without so I can source another plus the armour will need a lot of work to get up to accurate levels but I thought id ask to see if anyone else had had any experience with them? there is currently one cleared in the UK with the Reel Icons that looks amazing which is based on the same kit but figured you all being the experts would know what is up. I would have gone the Pep route but I really don't have the patirnce and if I'm totally honest, would not want to screw it up after spending so much time on it so I figure if I don't mind spending the cash that this would be a good way to go.

Anyway, love your guys work and look forward to hearing your thoughts

All the best!

Adam

Well, the way I see it is it's up to you. Haha if you want to spend the money, then go for it. But in my opinion I think it would be better all around if you made your own. You don't really have to use files from the armory, either. Andrew dft has some files, and if you watch evil Ted or punishprops on YouTube, you can learn how to make your own patterns.

It will take longer, but be better. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this forum is a crockpot, not a microwave. Patience is a skill in life that really is hard, but totally worth it to learn, and once you've got it down, you will get excellent results.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the sites you're talking about, so I am unable to render any opinion on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back