First timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Im Happy to say my first suit is now 90% finished!! Just a few tweaks to do n some lights to add. I'm still to do a full test fit but hopefully sometime this week. I'm pretty happy with how it came out ill prolly rebuild a few parts later but for my first time cosplaying I'm happy.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thank you! Hard to say, it's been around 3-4 months since I started. I usually work on it on the weekends and sometimes after work. But if I had to guess I'd say around 40hrs on the helmet and 50hrs on the armour with 1 forearm to go. That's including all the mistakes and sizing issues. It's all been a learning curve so it takes longer to start with. But Iv enjoyed every minute of it!

Nice! I'm the same way (after work and on weekends). Completely lost track of the hours I've sunk so far though :) That's why I decided to go with HIPPS and Resin kits for my first armor set VS foam or pepakura.

So I tried to armour on after work today and it fits like a glove. I was thinking about some strapping for the shoulders but they are such a tigh fit that I won't need any.
But it was so hot!!! Iv got fans in the helmet but it's still going to be hotter than I thought.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back