First Update: SOCOM M6C

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrayonCommander

Hey guys, relatively new cosplayer here. I’ve been really busy lately so I apologize for my inability to really interact with the community. Thus I decided I should at the very least share what I’m working on in my silence! Full disclosure, I’m far from an expert when it comes to 3D printing. However through a little bit of asking around I found a few fellow marines who blessed me with a lot of help and knowledge. In return I’ll happily help in any way I can if anyone has questions.

Moving on to the meat of the matter. This, as most of you are familiar. Is the M6C SOCOM from Halo 3: ODST. For those curious as to why I choose it the answer is simple. I purchased one of Sean Bradley outright amazing ODST armor sets and have slowly been building it up over time. My inevitable goal is to begin printing out subsections and upgrades to convert that kit into a CBRN-e/HUL variation for a Chem Corps style operator. Anyways that’s all I got for tonight. Fair Winds and Following Seas and until I see you guys again, later.

P.S. I’m open to any feedback, questions, advice you guys may have. Just dm with them. :)

P.P.S. Sean if you read this I apologize for all the painfully stupid questions but thank you for all the prompt and amazing responses. I was super nervous the whole time building it given it was my first real costume but I loved every second. So thanks my dude.

Attachments

• 6627D448-9948-4138-A87F-CFF2B2AFDA57.jpeg
    6627D448-9948-4138-A87F-CFF2B2AFDA57.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 208
  • F507DC8C-657A-4D04-90B1-B261207B0BC3.jpeg
    F507DC8C-657A-4D04-90B1-B261207B0BC3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
Oh absolutely! Unfortunately I’ve been having to hold off on fully painting it. The base grey is because I’m going to do an urban digi pattern on it given realistically it would be far better for New Mombasa or any urban districts on Earth. Thanks for the welcome though!

I use Rustoleum Slate for my base ODST color ad just go from there. I get what you are putting down man. I am excited to see a digital on and ODST. It will be EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back