Flamethrowers, Giant Spike Grenades, And Unsc, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadnought

Did one of us visit Bungie today?

Uno-1.jpg

Dos-1.jpg

UhhhSpanishforThree.jpg

IdontknowSpanish.jpg

Thats not me :p

It was on Bungies Webcam just now!

Mods, I seem to have accidentally posted two topics delete one please

The guys packaging all the stuff up have the same shirts on... It has some kind of symbol, I'll get a pic up in a few...

Or is it a bungie shirt?

2.jpg

Adam and Spase. GET OVER HERE.
I got a feeling we just spotted them.
405th Shirt, Master Chief, Marines?
Come on....

im 95% thats one of our shirts with the logo, its way too close looking to be somthing else. like Keegan said, it could be Adam and Spase. although you never know.

i also wonder what up.

Cheers,
-John-

well If it is them could it be somethin big for the 405th? and perhaps regulation changes from bungie? would like to have a gander at that flame thrower tho :D

Last time I talked to Adam he told me he was leaving for L.A. sometime this week for some business trip (was sending a couple packages his way and wanted to know if he'd be getting them). i'd say its possible. We'll have to wait for him to get back from whatever he's doing

Yeah, its definately our shirt. I can't see any differences. Higher res'd be nice, but I aint complaining.

Oh man... this is exciting! BUNGiE is gonna say something about us soon, I know it! It was a matter of time after Shishka and Frankie joined!

Hrm.. this is curious but as many wild speculations you want to make I don't think we're going to get the answers anytime soon.

Upon closer inspection on the shirt though, you will notice that the symbol is upside down, hate to break it to you guys but that is definitely NOT the 405th shirt. You can clearly see the shirt back is facing the camera and the sleeve is clearly exposed. If that is our shirt, they screwed up and the symbol is upside down. This is just the emblem as it appears in the game (our symbol is actually upside down from the game).

Cheers,
Kensai

"We at Bungie are pleased to announce that the 405th=roXXerz, and in honor of them we will give each current member a copy of Halo Wars, Halo Chronicles, and a Trailer for The new Halo Game! Not to mention you will all be modeled INGAME in our next Marathon/Halo game!"

A kid can dream...

BTW, That is TOTALLY a 405th shirt, I compared the one on the Webcam now to the one in the Classified sections and it looks nearly Identical! Someone from the 405th is down there and I demand to know who, so I can envy the Hell out of you and ask you to get me an autograph! :p

OMFG EDIT!:

Hey look people!....at....12:00am?
AHHH.jpg

OMFG THEY STOLE THE STUFF!
THEYSTOLEITZ.jpg

Dreadnought of Fury said:
BTW, That is TOTALLY a 405th shirt, I compared the one on the Webcam now to the one in the Classified sections and it looks nearly Identical! Someone from the 405th is down there and I demand to know who, so I can envy the Hell out of you and ask you to get me an autograph! :p

Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams mate:

Untitled2.jpg

Not us there... close but no cigar.

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back