FLG - Crawmerax on xbox 360 XBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

Borderlands General Knoxx DLC required

I would love to beat crawmerax today. I am doing some preparations for him right now. I am looking for 2 sirens and 1 hunter or soldier (brick is ok too). All players must be level 61 with good rapid fire (guns with spliting bullets works too) guns and good team class mods. For the sirens defense class mods. For soldiers gun support class mods. If brick joins us i want a centurion mod. For hunter ... i don't know, a good one. I would like to join party and around 5 P.M my time (GMT mountain time -7). Thats 9 and 40 min hours from the time i post this tread. Who ever joins please plan on about 2 - 3 hours ... give or take. Also, NO MODDERS!!! I want this to be legit. Every one needs to be willing to share loot from the kill. Everyone needs a mic. If you can think of anything i missed or have any questions. Please post them here.

My brother and I are both a hunter and a siren, and are both level 61, we figured out the glitch and have beat the crawmerax dozens of times. If you need help or want to beat him, we can do it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back