Flipping the location when imported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nijake

Okay, so I got an entire suit of Iron Man Mk VI armor, and though the 2D is right, I was wondering how to move the right bicep to it's position on the body when imported. I'm trying to get a preview of what the full costume will look like. The biceps just sit in the same space when imported, though. Any idea how to move and invert the right bicep? Sorry for being a noob, if this is blatantly obvious. :D

Okay, so I got an entire suit of Iron Man Mk VI armor, and though the 2D is right, I was wondering how to move the right bicep to it's position on the body when imported. I'm trying to get a preview of what the full costume will look like. The biceps just sit in the same space when imported, though. Any idea how to move and invert the right bicep? Sorry for being a noob, if this is blatantly obvious. :D

Ok I'm trying to understand you here but then agai I just woke up so I'll try to fix this for you. If you have the right bicep opened up and if you want the left bicep out of the right bicep file all you have to do is invert the file to make the left the right.Now if what you are talking about if the file shows the model on it's side and you want it showing vertically to scale it right you'll have to export it as a OBJ then reopen it tell the program no flip then select the right colors to turn the 3D model around to the position you want it. I hope I have'nt confused you and hopefully this will help.

I'm not sure what that will do, but I'm trying to construct a 3D model of the ENTIRE suit as one file. I'm trying to take the 3D model of the left bicep and invert it and move it to where the right bicep will be on the entire suit, not the 2D pepakura designs. I'm looking at the 3D, space-filling model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back