Foam File Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagtagVenom

Hey there, I’m trying this again, so I’ll get to the point. Between my lack of experience, lack of effective equipment, and busy work schedule; I can not properly adjust pepakura files to foam, I tried, I can’t do it. I plan to get experience at another time with someone actually helping me out and teaching me, But until then I’m sending out an sos for help on the conversion, it’s just a handful of the Hellcat files on here, I can pin the folder in a reply. If anyone could comment or message me about this I would really appreciate it because I’m at a roadblock here

I'm no expert with converting files but I've done a lot with converting Destiny files to foam and would love to help if I can! There are a few tutorials on youtube that might be helpful if you would like me to send your way.

I'm no expert with converting files but I've done a lot with converting Destiny files to foam and would love to help if I can! There are a few tutorials on youtube that might be helpful if you would like me to send your way.
I can’t do it myself; I’ve tried and I don’t have the means to do it right now, so I’m hoping I can commission somehow to help me out here

The tutorials made it seem easier than it is. :(
I'm good with sharp angles, but some of this is pretty curvy. I might have to try more tutorials. Nif Ordo could you send the tut links to the ones you liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back