For All The Warcraft Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dung0beetle

lichkinghelmet.jpg

Get it here!

Nice work, but, and maybe its just me, but the cheeks seem to be awfully long. Admittedly, Lich King is taller than normal now, but it still seems a little out of proportion to me. Maybe cut out the last one or two ridges.

PS...Feel free to pep the sword now :p

Looks right to me. The front of the helmet extends much farther down than the face. Here is the WoW model viewer placing it on a Blood elf.

I ...um... "borrowed" it from the game, so it's accurate. I cut out the pieces on the back of the neck because I believe they are supposed to be leather. I can post a file with them intact if needed.

Syphon said:
it looks bout right, awesome job, might have ta make this, arthas is teh epix! :D

hey um dude. where did you get that armor status thing that shows the progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA! I knew there was a way to get the 3D files from the game. So, how did you do it? I have WoW Model Viewer, will that work?

EDIT

Nevermind, I found out how. :D

Regards,
S.

sbkrauchi said:
HAHA! I knew there was a way to get the 3D files from the game. So, how did you do it? I have WoW Model Viewer, will that work?

EDIT

Nevermind, I found out how.
default:D

Regards,

S.

If you found out how, do you care to share the information with the rest of us! ;)

By the way I have another WOW Helmet it's a Death Knight helm in Pep but the only problem is that I am having trouble scaling it

to full size if you care to try look at the topic I posted here and then re-post the rescaled one if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the necro but...

How can you pull armor files from WoW into a 3D modeler and then into pep? Or, even better, straight into pep? sbkrauchi said that there was a way, but didn't say what the way was.

I have made the complete Lich King Armor but i need someone who can fold it. If anyone want the Files i can post them here.
Bootleft.png

forarm.png

shoulderright.png

shoulderleft.png

I can made all World of Warcraft armors. i only need Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back