For Honor Pepakura files

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by PyroPsycho, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PyroPsycho

PyroPsycho New Member

Hey all, I am working of finishing some for honor helmet builds for pepakura. Should have them done and posted shortly.

TurboCharizard likes this.
  2. PyroPsycho

PyroPsycho New Member

I have finished modeling the 3d files, Sorry it took a little longer to convert them to a low poly model of the sculptures. They just need to be unfolded

TurboCharizard likes this.
  3. PyroPsycho

PyroPsycho New Member

A few more modifications as far as the hinge scaling goes but should be posting the file soon

Lawbringer-Helmet .blend.png

Lawbringer-Helmet2 .blend.png

Lawbringer-Helmet3 .blend.png

Cosmonaut and TurboCharizard like this.
  4. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut New Member

I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this all turns out since I'm doing a Kensei menpo unfold. Also if you're having a problem with the polycount and still trying to retain accuracy, I had exported the Kensei file into an STL instead of a Collada and managed to get away with more detail that Pepakura was able to handle. I'm not really sure why it worked but it was just a relief to see I hadn't wasted my time; keep up the good work.

PyroPsycho likes this.
  5. PyroPsycho

PyroPsycho New Member

Thanks man. Keep me posted on your build. I'm actually really excited to see how you finish it. I haven't seen a lot of for honor builds and it's great to talk to someone who is working on the same game. Keep up the hard work