For Honor Pepakura files

PyroPsycho

A few more modifications as far as the hinge scaling goes but should be posting the file soon

Lawbringer-Helmet .blend.png

Lawbringer-Helmet2 .blend.png

Lawbringer-Helmet3 .blend.png

Cosmonaut

I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this all turns out since I'm doing a Kensei menpo unfold. Also if you're having a problem with the polycount and still trying to retain accuracy, I had exported the Kensei file into an STL instead of a Collada and managed to get away with more detail that Pepakura was able to handle. I'm not really sure why it worked but it was just a relief to see I hadn't wasted my time; keep up the good work.

PyroPsycho

I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this all turns out since I'm doing a Kensei menpo unfold. Also if you're having a problem with the polycount and still trying to retain accuracy, I had exported the Kensei file into an STL instead of a Collada and managed to get away with more detail that Pepakura was able to handle. I'm not really sure why it worked but it was just a relief to see I hadn't wasted my time; keep up the good work.
Thanks man. Keep me posted on your build. I'm actually really excited to see how you finish it. I haven't seen a lot of for honor builds and it's great to talk to someone who is working on the same game. Keep up the hard work

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.